Twenty- six

Key

Waking up the next morning I jumped up out the bed running to the restroom

Waking up the next morning I jumped up out the bed running to the restroom. Leaning over the toilet I hurled my stomach out. My head was pounding and throwing up only made it worse.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet before going to the sink to rinse my mouth and brush my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed my hair was all over the place from me not rapping it up.

Groaning is continued brushing my teeth before I realized that all I had on was my shirt from last night and my panties.

I didn't even remember getting undressed or falling asleep. I was toasted. I still felt drunk.

After I finished brushing my teeth I peeked out the restroom to make sure the coast was clear before dashing back to my room to get my stuff to shower. When I got in there Rajah laid at the foot of my bed looking just a tore up as I was.

Shaking my head I grabbed my stuff I needed before running back into the restroom. I made sure to lock the door before stripping out the little clothes I did have on, and turning on the shower. Making sure the water was warm I got in.

I hoped like hell this would make me feel a little better. I also wanted to remember what happened after back that ass came on. That's legit the last thing I remember.

Once out the shower and dressed in my comfortable sweats I went back in my room waiting for Rajah to wake up.

Hell she probably couldn't remember shit either but maybe she remembered more than I did.

"Yes daddy I'll call you big poppa." She mumbled in her sleep causing my head to pop up as I looked at her crazy.

Who the fuck was she dreaming about?

Deciding I'd let her stay sleep I got up to go downstairs and take something for my headache.

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed some Aleve from the cabinet, and popped about three before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge to help swallow them down.

Leaning over the counter I rested my head on my fists trying to rising the urge to throw up.

"What's wrong with you?" Ash asked entering the kitchen looking just as trashed as I was.

"I drank too much." I said pretend crying.

"Das dat turn up life baybeh." He joked.

"I see. How was your night?" I asked sitting on the counter as he rummaged the pantry.

Stopping he looked at me and smirked before turning back around. "It was good. Real nice." He said grabbing a box of cereal.