Thirty- Five

Y'all so agg lol 🙄

Key

August and I sat on my couch while Ashton sat at the bar and Chris stood in the center of the room with his arms folded.

"So let me get this here straight. The two of you think y'all grown enough to do the nasty up in this house father Keith pay for? The devil is a lie." Chris said shaking his head.

The cable guy couldn't even focus on what he was doing because he was too busy trying not to laugh at this idiot.

"Well well." Ash said lifting his hand as if he was in church praising.

"Why are y'all still here?" I asked truly trying to understand. I'd kicked them out at least a hundred times now.

"To save you from this hooligan." Chris said pointing to August as August mugged him not really saying much to entertain the two.

"Preach dat shit father Brown." Ash said sounding like a old heathen.

"Y'all niggas ignant as fuck." August said pulling a blunt from his pocket getting up to go smoke it on the balcony.

"Well would you look at dat service is ova' jus' in time." Ash said following behind him.

I thought Chris was going to follow but he didn't.

"You coulda toooooold me you weren't happy. I know you didn't wanna hurt me, but look what you've done to me now." He said shaking his head while quoting Beyoncé.

"I was going to tell y'all all at the same time. I still plan on telling everybody when they get back. At least let me tell Jay and Odell myself."

Sitting next to me he patted my head like a puppy making me elbow him.

"I got you. You happy?" He asked getting serious.

Nodding my head yes I smiled a little bit. "I am."

"As long as you happy then I'm happy for you but you know what this mean right?"

"No what does this mean?" I asked looking up at him confused.

"You can't get none of this daddy dick girl."

"Boy." I smack his head.

"Ouch! But nah it just mean since I got loyalty to both of y'all I can't snitch. I'm lying you know imma snitch anyway as soon as he fuck up." He laughed making me laugh as well.

"You ain't shit but I appreciate it. I'd do the same for you."

"I know you would or I'd flush yo ass out, but anyway I'm bout to go out here with these niggas. I pray they ain't smoked it down already."

Nodding my head I let him walk off towards the balcony as I leaned back on the couch.

Two down two more to go.

***

"Babyyyyy!" I screamed running and hugging Rajah and Bash in the parking lot like a crazy person.

All my babies were back in town and I was overly excited about having everyone back. Gang gang was back in business.

The three of us scheduled a nail appointment together so that's what we were getting into while the guys did who knows what.