Twenty-Four

I'm legit sad that Trey broke up with her. And she can be mad at them dogs they selfish when it come to her. They do what they want but want to dictate what she do 🙄. I'm mad. lol I write this madness and yet I'm upset like I'm not the they 😂😂. #TreyMatters !!! and if you know what it's like to be in a relationship and have feelings for someone else you can't control its haaaaaaaaaaaaard 😭😭😭😭😭

Key

Stepping outside Raja's dorm I waited for August to step outside with me closing the door behind him.

Clearing his throat he stood awkwardly as I did the same. Neither of us knew what to say so we just stayed quiet trying to figure out our words.

"So..." I said rocking back and forth.

"Look, I apologize fa' comin' between you and yo dude but at da' same time you can't act like you ain't like it. We both did what da' otha' allowed. Yea I was an asshole in how I went about it but shit I'm a nigga'. I also apologize fa' da shit I said in dat fight. I can be petty but it wasn't to intentionally be disrespectful I more so wanted to piss him off and dat I did. I also ain't dis nigga so you gotta know you important enough fa' me ta' be sayin' all dis."

Sighing I bit my lip. "I understand. It's also obvious that we have some kind of  feelings for each other. I don't know what they are right now but honestly I just want to get through my first year of college and focus on me. Whatever happens after that just happens."

August nodded while rubbing the hair on his chin. "I feel dat."

"Yea so can we be friends again minus the awkwardness?" I asked him wanting to put all this behind me.

"Of course." He said pulling me into a hug.

The door opened and we pulled away.

"See that's why you single now messing with this slick New Orleans Rico suave motherfucka." Chris said butting into stuff as usual.

"Nigga shut up." August laughed before making his way back into the dorm as ash walked out joining Chris and I.

"Hey Ashy." I smiled.

"Don't hey Ashy'in me gul. I been blowin' yo shit up. How you gone leave and not tell a nigga what was goin' on?" Ash said referring to what Chris had told him we found out about Skye.

I felt bad, actually I felt terrible that Chris's ignorant ass was the one who broke the news. On the other hand I was relieved that I didn't have to. Shit like that will break yo heart.

"Get her ass. Just forgot all about us. We was innocent. Them other niggas was the culprits." Chris said still trying to let me know he was innocent.

"Christopher please." I said lifting my hand to stop him. He was always just too much.

"Look Ash I'm sorry. I'm here now and whatever you need I got you." I said poking out my lip seeing how he and I looked the same right now. Emotionally drained.

"Thank you. I ain't have nobody ta' baybeh me. Dem niggas ain't good fa' nothin'. They don't know how ta' be depressed." Ash said shaking his head.

"Stop lying I was trying to watch the notebook with you and sulk over ice cream and you put me out the living room." Chris said sucking his teeth.

"Exactly ain't nobody tryna watch no damn notebook afta' you tell dem' they bitch cheatin'." Ash said twisting his hair.

"It's ok we can do whatever makes Ash happy tonight." I said patting his back as we walked back into the dorm.