Fifty- Three

Chapter 53:

Key

Feeling August trying to escape from my hold on him I clung to him tighter causing a deep chuckle to escape his lips.

"I gotta get up mama." he cooed pecking my neck as he laid on top of me.

Keeping my eyes closed I poked out my lip. I didn't want him to go. "Do you have to leave?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

"You know I do." he mumbled while I played in his hair.

He was still inside of me so I clenched myself around him causing him to groan. "Stop man. You tryna start somethin' you cant finish."

"I can finish." I whined as he lifted himself up rocking back and forth as I bit my lip.

Grabbing my face he kissed my lips softly. "I really gotta' get up baybeh."

Sighing I let go of him as he pulled out of me. Folding my arms I watched him grab his things to shower.

"When am I going to see you again?" I questioned trying to be tough all though I knew I was gone cry like a baby when he left.

Wrapping the towel around his waist he came back over to the bed.

"Stop lookin' like dat man you know I hate ta' see you cry." he said motioning for me to sit up as he held his arms open for me to crawl into his embrace.

"Well then don't leave me." I whined as tears were now rolling down my face.

"Two weeks. Gimme two weeks and I'll come see my baybeh in L.A aight?"

Sniffling I nodded my head. "Two weeks or else." I threatened.

"Girl." August laughed mushing my head as he stood to take his shower.

Looking down at his obvious erection through the towel he mugged me. "Look what  you did." he mumbled sucking his teeth.

Shrugging I let him walk off toward the restroom before getting up to join him.

He stood underneath the shower head stroking himself with frustrated look on his face.

Aww my poor baby.   I thought laughing a little to myself before stepping in with him.

Smiling at him I watched as he rolled his eyes at me still trying to get himself off.

"You jus' gone watch? Das foul."

Shaking my head no I put my hair up into a pony tail before dropping down to my knees and taking him into my hands causing him to hiss. Licking my lips I let my mouth get wet before licking the tip.

"Damn." August groaned as I placed him into my mouth while looking up at him.

"I fuckin' luh you girl."

Giggling I continued pleasing him. I was definitely sure I'd see him again in two weeks. Just to seal the deal I pulled him out my mouth with a loud pop of my lips before spitting on the head.

"I love you too daddy." I grinned before taking him back inside my mouth.

"You so fuckin' nasty baybeh." August said guiding my head back and forth. "We gettin' married."

***

Key (5 Months later)

Everyone was linking up in California for Ro's birthday and I was honestly exhausted. Chris fronted the money but had me doing all the work. You'd think he'd cut me some slack for his daughters birthday, but he didn't. He was as much of a kid as she was at heart.