Thirty- Eight

I lied to myself and said I'd update all 3 last night but biiiih I know I was lying 😂💀
It's my best friend birthday so this for you boo QueenGoldChainz 😘 well it's a day late but yea it's still yours 💀

Key

"Man Key I don't know shit about no damn kids." Chris stressed over the phone as I tried to focus on my research paper.

"What's the problem? Why is she crying?" I asked him closing my computer since I wasn't going to get any work done until I helped him.

"If I knew that I wouldn't be asking you." He said getting an attitude.

We'd found out that baby Royalty was indeed his child. The day after Nikki cam over all the guys were tested. Chris was in denial up until the day we received the results. Poor thing even cried.

Jay hadn't said much on the situation but I knew he was upset. Whenever the time was right I planned to talk to him. Now I was letting him cool off.

Today Chris was getting his first try at father hood and he'd called me over 20 times for help.

"Has she ate?"

"I know I did."

"Not you fool. Did you feed her?" I asked getting frustrated with him.

"Yes Key she ate." He huffed.

"Maybe she's sleepy." I suggested remembering how fussy KJ would get when he was tired.

"We took a nap already."

"Chris? Hunny? Love? Have you changed the child's diaper at all today?" Closing my eyes I prayed that he did.

Royalty was trying to get the swing of potty training but she was still between pampers and pull ups.

"She better take herself to the damn restroom. She grown enough to tell me no. She grown enough to use that damn pot."

He was still salty that she told him no when he asked for some of her cookies. I didn't see how this big child now had a child of his own.

"Goodbye Chris. Change the baby's pamper idiot." I rolled my eyes before hanging up the phone.

I did not have time for Chris today. I needed to use the little spare time I did have to finish my assignments.

Putting in my headphones I put my playlist on shuffle as I attempted to finish my work.

Looking up just in time I watched as the picture that hung on my living room wall fell to the floor.

Removing my headphones I could hear the person above me doing what sounded like jumping.

Looking at my picture that sat on the floor I left it there. I'd make August put it back up when he came over.

Going into the kitchen I grabbed my broom hitting the tip of the handle against the ceiling. I wanted whomever was up there to stop their damn jumping. The noise stopped causing me to sigh in relief.

Standing there with my hand on my hip I waited to see if it would start back up again. When it didn't I got back comfy on my couch.

Not even five minutes later the jumping had started again and I was ready to scream.

Getting up I grabbed my phone and my keys before sliding on my slippers.

Locking the door behind me I made my way to the third floor. When I got to the apartment that sat above mine I politely knocked on the door.