Twenty-Two

Omniscient

Trey tried to think of a rational way to go about handling the August situation. He was a man and he didn't take well to disrespect. He felt he'd been respectful with the situation with key and the ques even after the unnecessary fight they started.

Departing down stairs he grabbed his keys from the hook.

"Where you going? You and my lil bit got a date or something?" Drake asked sitting on the couch.

He liked key for Trey and he knew how Trey felt about Key so he didn't let her living situation or her choice of friends stop him from liking her as an individual.

"Nah she out at the movies spying or some shit. You know she crazy." Trey chuckled. "I'm going to handle some shit real quick. I'll be back later."

"Handle some shit like what nigga? You got that look in your eyes." Drake said now alert to how off his friend was acting.

Trey was usually real talkative and now he was sort of nonchalant. It was as if he was a man on a mission.

He definitely was.

"I'm good. Just got a lot on my mind but I'm good." Trey said still not elaborating much on the situation.

He wanted to handle this himself. He honestly didn't need the rest of the guys with him.

"A'ight man. Call me if you need me."

"I got you." Trey nodded as he exited the house.

Arriving at the Que house Trey had planned on having a conversation with August man to man. If the conversation escalated then they'd go from there. Either way he was prepared for whatever and knowing August so was he.

Knocking on the door he waited for someone to answer.

Jay was home on a Friday night surprisingly and was annoyed that somebody was waking him up from his nap. The girl he was talking to had worn him out and he'd put her out earlier so that he could rest without being bothered for a third round.

Not bothering to asked who it was Jay swung the door open. Noticing Trey standing there it shocked him a little bit.

"I ain't think you had the balls to come by here honestly." Jay laughed leaning against the door panel as he sized Trey up. "She not here."

Trey wasn't scared of Jay but Jayceon had a way of intimidating people just by being himself.

"Yes I know. I ain't come for that. I came to holla' at yo boy about some shit real quick." Trey said stepping back with his arms folded.

"Nigga who?" Jay asked trying to figure out what business he had with his brothers.

He was there alone so Jay knew he had to be serious about whatever it was that had him ballsed up enough to come to their house.

"Yung. Tell him I'm out here."

With that Trey stepped down off the porch and waited on Jay to let August know he had a visitor.

Jay didn't know what business him and Aug had but he was pretty sure he could guess.

Instead of walking all the way upstairs he stood at the bottom and yelled up for August.