Twenty- Eight

Y'all better love me 🙄 all these darn joyful updates

Key
(2 weeks later)

We'd made it to spring break and as planned we were road tripping to Panama City, Florida.

The trip would consist of myself, all the guys, Rajah, Bash, and these two twins we met a little while ago Kyra and Kyla.

Everybody was cool with everybody so I didn't expect any drama. We'd all went in on a beach house and shit was lit.

Since the situation with August not much had really changed. We were just comfortable with each other for the moment.

Each room had two beds so Rajah and I were sharing. We'd all planned to head down to the beach so we were putting on our swim suits.

"One piece or bikini?" She asked holding up the two options.

"Surprise me." I said pulling out my Victoria Secret two piece.

Looking over my shoulder Rajah peeped my swimsuit before tossing her one piece back in her bag. "Bikini it is." She mumbled making her way to the restroom.

Laughing I shook my head. Stripping from my clothes I hurriedly put on my swimsuit before placing my hair in a sloppy bun.

Once I was done I grabbed my sunglasses and slid on my slides.

"Hurry whore." I said knocking on the bathroom door for my slow friend.

A couple minutes later she strolled out the restroom mugging.

"Always rushing people." She complained grabbing whatever she was taking outside with her.

Ignoring her I exited the room making my way toward the beach with everyone else.

Music was being played and Jay was on the grill which caused me to smile. Food made me happy.

Walking toward the water I slid off my shoes before letting my feet get wet.

"Get in Key." Chris yelled as all of them were in the water like fools. Bitch ain't no way.

Bash and the twins were jumping on the water trampoline and when I looked up Rajah had hopped her happy ass in the water leaving me out.

"You scared la'baybeh?" Ash asked as if it wasn't obvious. "Aww dat pumpkin scared of da' water y'all." He teased.

"It's not scary Key get in with us." Bash said stopping mid jump.

Shaking my head no I sat in the sand making a sand castle while enjoying the music.

One thing Key didn't do was big bodies if water. Hell no. I could look at. Stick my feet in it. Take pictures by it and watch others have joy in it but I myself wasn't taking a chance. 

"You want me to get in with you shawty?" Jay asked sitting next to me.

Looking up from my sand castle I smiled shaking my head no. "I honestly just like looking at the beach and being around it. Getting in ain't important to me." I said honestly causing him to nod.