Chapter...55

Im between making a new book or just adding chapters to this one because I'm lazy and dnt wanna make a cover. This really just something to get y'all into the feel of what it's gone be like.  🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

I also was reading through comments from previous chapters and some of y'all more than others really blew me so I'll be muting more often. Everything ain't fucking meant to be funny and some of y'all really just show how old y'all really are with the stuff y'all say. I'm over the ignorance in 2017 so I'm muting and moving along.

AND FOR THE RE-READERS... IF YOU WANT TO RELIVE THE JOY THATS FINE BUT DBT DELIBERATELY RUIN THE BOOK IN THE COMMENTS FOR PPL WHO NEVER READ. THAT SHIT ANNOYING AF. MUTING FOR THAT TOO BECAUSE ITS PETTY AF... HATE BOOK SNITCHES.

Key

Today was one of those days where August had to work and I was home with King since I hadn't returned to work yet myself. King was eight weeks now and mostly just slept and ate all day. Not only did I have a baby of my own but I was also still helping Chris with Royalty.

She had ballet practice at twelve and a soccer game at two. How did one child manage? I had no clue. The girl was in something new every week. Chris didn't care because most of the time it was me who'd get conned into taking her to the damn stuff.

"Yo uncle got another thing coming if he think imma be ripping and running all over town." I said to King while strapping him into his car seat.

Grabbing my purse which was also the baby bag because ain't nobody have time for both I picked up the car seat and headed out the door.

Reaching for my phone I connected it to the cars Bluetooth so that I could call Chris and see what the hell he had me signed up for.

The phone rang a couple times before he finally answered. "Wassup sis?"

"Don't wassup me. Why the dance school call me talking about picking up your child today? Then Royalty texted me saying I had to take her to her soccer game. The hell she got a phone for anyways? See.. uhuhn... Y'all got me fuc-"

"She need a phone for emergencies. And I had something to do so I couldn't do all that." Chris said as if that was my problem.

"And? That's your child make a way. Sick of you." I said hanging up in his face.

I love my brother to death but sometimes I wanted to strangle his insensitive ass. If I took her to the game that meant I had to stay until it was over and I didn't feel like being outside with my two month old.

It was the middle of October and if he was anything like August then just breathing the air was going to have him sick.

Speaking of my fiancé I needed to go check on him as well. He took his hardheaded ass to work today running a fever while sneezing and coughing all over the place.

Admiring my ring while I drove I couldn't help but smile to myself. It seemed as if everything was coming together perfectly. Not wanting to smother August with a wedding when he'd just opened up a restaurant we decided not to jump into planning. A wedding would be too much right now.

Not to mention that I was trying to get back to work as soon as I could and August was milking the whole stay at home thing.

Pulling up at the dance studio where Ro was enrolled I parked right in the front handicap spot. Carrying a baby was a disability I struggled with at the moment and I dared somebody to try me about it. Getting out the car I took my precious time before finally making my way inside.