Twenty-Five

I'm not even gone address some of y'all no more. It don't matter how mad y'all get or complain about what y'all don't like you still read my updates so 😝 I win.

Key

Today was the day of the party the guys were throwing and also officially Valentine's Day.

Sitting on the couch I lied at one end as Ash lied at the other and we stuffed our faces while watching Fear.

"I just don't understand why she ain't listen to her daddy. Well I do but damn." I said aloud.

"Her la' fast hoe ass too busy gettin' finga' fucked on da ferris wheel." He said rolling his eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at how angry he was at every movie we'd watched. Every time a character did something he was cursing them out and calling them hoes.

"She tryna get it how she live." I said looking up to see him stale facing me only causing me to laugh more.

We'd been up all morning while the other guys were sleeping I guess I was t sure. They probably weren't even here.

The front door opened and Jay walked in looking like last night. He was on the phone so I decided to let him finish his conversation before speaking.

Handing me a bag he dapped Ash up before giving us a head nod and making his way upstair.

Opening the paper bag I danced in my seat at the sight of the donuts. The ones with pink icing and sprinkles were my new found favorite.

"Thanks Jay!" I yelled still grinning as I grabbed one of the donuts biting into it and closing my eyes. I think I moaned a little bit.

Opening them again I looked up as Ash just stared at me blinking.

"What?" I asked innocently

"Go ta' yo fatha's house Keyarii." He said sounding like Chris.

"These donuts slap boy you tripping."

"Imma slap you if ya' moan one mo' time while yo feet in my face." He said being violent towards me as usual.

"Always wanna result to violence. What kind of best friend are you?"

"A real one."

"Yea ok. So about this party. The plan is to find you a little breezy as my little brother would say to get yo mind off Skye hoe ass. Then boom back to joyful Ash who loves me and doesn't want to slap me all the time." I said smiling to myself at my great plan.

"So basically you sayin' find some innocent child and sex ha' so dat I can be happy again?"

"Mmhmm that is correcto or you can have a snicker because you're not yourself when you're hungry my friend."