Twenty-One

The fact that y'all really dislike her and Trey is comical to me. Like every scene he in y'all be like "😒"... LMFAOOOOOO. I lowkey love me seeing y'all so tight 😌

Key

Classes had started back up and instead of changing my living arrangements I kept them as is for obvious reasons. I enjoyed the guys they were helpful sometimes.

Holding the camera I tried to get some good pictures of random shit happening around campus for my sociology class. I was suppose to be asking questions as I snapped pictures but I didn't care for making conversation so I'd just make up my own story.

Rajah was my partner on the project and this bitch hadn't done anything but eat the whole time.

"Here bitch do something productive." I said tossing the camera in her lap and taking the rest of her nachos.

"Rude just rude." She huffed getting up to find more people interacting to take pictures of.

I didn't want her food to go to waste so I made myself useful and ate it.

As I was wiping my hands off a group of girls approached me.

I wasn't understanding why they were in my face so I looked to see if someone was sitting next to me or something. Nope just me.

I wasn't friendly and I made sure that I didn't look approachable because people got on my nerves. They looked like liars and scammers and I ain't have time.

"Can I help y'all." I finally asked after taking a sip of my water.

"Kenya right? You're friends with all those Ques correct?" The girl said dead as serious in my face.

Licking my lips, a bad habit I'd gotten from the guys I kinda laughed a little bit.

I was genuinely tickled that she'd ruined my name like that and then asked about my relationship to the guys. It wasn't the first time it had happened so I wasn't surprised. It was only a couple that were bold enough to really approach me.

"Nah I think you have the wrong Kenya." I said getting up making sure to pick up all of Rajah and I's trash in the process to throw it away.

"I like you you're funny. Anyway I just wanted you to give this to August for me." She said placing the envelope on my backpack with a smile.

With that she walked away with her friends as one of her minions stayed behind.

"Umm if you could give Chris my nu-"

"Bitch if you don't trot yo ass off with the rest of them." I said causing her to nod before catching up with the rest of her klan.

Rajah finally found her way back over to me.

"Who was the chicken heads? And where is my nachos?" She said looking around for them as if they got up and walked away.

"I ate them and some bitches trying to use me to get to the boys."

"How many that make this week? Like 5. Who they wanted this time?" She asked as we picked our stuff up off the bench to leave the courtyard.

"I lost count and August and one for Chris. They sending letters and shit." I said grabbing the envelope about to throw it away.

Before I could reach the trash with it Rajah snatched it.

"Bitch at least see what's in it before you throw it away." She said opening the envelope.