Bonus Chapter

A lot of people asked about Bash and Odell so I'll give y'all some insight on them.

Bash

I honestly never saw myself pregnant and alone. Although Odell was helpful I still went to an empty house at night.

I was staying in the house while he stayed in a condo he purchased about thirty minutes away. I didn't think being under the same roof was a good idea for us. I also didn't want him to think the baby meant we had to be together. If we decided to work things out I wanted it to be because we wanted to and not because we felt like we had to.

I had yoga today at ten and then Odell and I had a counseling session at one.

Struggling to get my yoga pants over my stomach I jumped up and down before finally getting them up.

Breathing heavily I lied down for a second exhausted that quick.

Feeling someone shake my arm I jumped up out of my slumber I'd unknowingly fallen into.

"Shit I fell asleep and missed yoga." I said groaning while stretching my arms as Odell sat on the bed next to me just watching me.

Looking away from him I focused my attention out the window that was in our master bedroom beside our bed.

"You can't look at me?" He questioned grabbing for my hand causing me to flinch.

Feeling tears burn at my eyelids I shook my head no.

"That's fair I deserve that." He said lifting his hands running them down his face before standing up. "I just came to get some clothes. We got a session in about a hour so you might wanna get up."

Nodding my head I never looked up. I wanted to hug him for him to hold me for us to be at peace, but we both still held on to hurt that made it hard for us.

***

After our session Odell wanted to take me out for lunch. Being that this little girl kept me hungry I didn't turn down his offer.

Our session went extremely well today and we were able to really talk. Something we hadn't done in a while that I missed way too much.

Sitting across from him I looked over my menu. I already knew what type of pizza I wanted but I was searching for dessert for after.

"How many times have we ate here? And you still look at the menu like it's foreign." Odell said laughing as he sipped his sprite.

Rolling my eyes playfully I placed my menu down. "I was looking for something sweet. I've been cracking sugar like crazy."

"You wanna get ice cream after this?" He questioned lifting his eyebrow.

"Yes. You know me so well." I laughed before biting my lip and playing with my fingers.

The table grew silent as we waited for our food. I was into my phone and Odell looked at me when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Say what you wanna say." I said still looking at my phone.

"How you figure I have something to say?"