Good Luck strikes

So I made it back out onto the casino floor and found my parents at the Keno machines

So I made it back out onto the casino floor and found my parents at the Keno machines. This is a game where you can pick anywhere from 3-10 numbers out of 1-80. The machine then drops 20 balls with numbers on them and you have to match up yours to the twenty and depending on how many you match depends on what you win.

My dad gave me five dollars to play with and i bet the minimum with only nine numbers picked. I was playing through and staying right about average. My parents decided to play the machines on the other side of where I was cause they couldnt win anything...this left the two right next to me open.

I continued playing not thinking much when a guy sat down next to me. I figured it was just a stranger so I didnt look over. He stuck a bit of his money in and started playing. After a few bets he was able to match up nine out the ten numbers he picked. Which was pretty close to the jackpot.

"oh wow! Lucky you!" I said to the guy but looking at his machine.

"Thanks! I didnt even know how to play!" he told me. Somewhere inside my head a little voice perked up and told me to look at this guy's face. As soon as I did though I had to look away cause I couldnt believe my eyes. My heart and head started doing a million backflips, and my breathing caught a bit. I tried my best to stay as calm as possible.

"not much of a Keno player?" I asked him

"Not much of a casino person. But my friends had wanted to stop for the night." He responded.

"cool. Im Amie!" I told him trying to sound calm.

"Cian" the guy said making my head spin again since this was the real him and not just some look alike.

"I could show you a trick to this game if you would like." I told him.

"That sounds awesome! What is it?" He responded. I showed Cian a few of the numbers that always came in. He pressed the play button and almost right away he matched up seven of the nine numbers I had picked for him. "wow you are good at this! I bet you come here a lot!"

"My dad likes to come here. Ive been legal for a year, and know a few tricks." I said "I could show you a few fun games if you like"

"Sounds like fun" He responded as we headed off to other games.