Backstage...

Cian's povAfter we finished eating me and Amie both got ready

Cian's pov
After we finished eating me and Amie both got ready. Apparently our date spot was kinda far away. It was all the way back in Dublin. I honestly had no clue what Amie was doing. I wasnt use to being the surprised one.

Anyways we got in the car and since Amie still couldnt drive so she was telling me where to go. I was surprised when we ended up in Dublin. There were quite a few things going on today. Farmers markets, A little carnival, concerts. I even spotted a truck with some familiar faces on it. Off to the side was a big tour bus thing with WWE wrestlers painted on it.

~That would be cool to go to. Too bad we dont have tickets~ i thought. Amie directed to a spot a few blocks away where we parked and got out. She took my hand as she lead me through the parking lot garage and through a bunch of tunnels. There were a few too many turns and I lost track of which direction we were headed.

After what felt like walking a few blocks we came to this door that lead to another smaller parking lot. At the other side was a guard by the door. I thought we were in the wrong place.

"are you sure you're taking me somewhere fun..." i kind of half joked

"trust me, if I know you from all your LNA videos you will love this" she responded. I instantly thought back to everything me and Dayl had done during our LNA nights...everything from karaoke, to nurf gun fights, to shoutouts on twitter...I couldnt think of what Amie was talking about.

We walked up to the guard and Amie said who we were and the guard let us pass. On the other side of the door he was guarding it looked like the backstage to a concert. There were dressing rooms everywhere, lots of tables, charts full of folding chairs, just a lot of typical backstage things.

We walked through the hallways passing the dressing rooms. I happened to glance at the name of one of them, it said 'Shawn Michaels'. Wait wasnt that a wrestler? We walked down a bit further and at another dressing room I seen the name 'Randy Orton' ok that was another wrestler. All of a sudden I stopped for a minute realizing what we were doing, what Amie's surprise was, and where we were.

"Cian is everything ok?" Amie asked a bit worried.

"You didnt!" I said in shock. She just smiled and lead me towards more dressing rooms.

"My dad drives a taxi for a living and he gets to meet all the really cool people. One night me and him were coming home from somewhere and there was a WWE (wrestling) show going on. We drove right next to the venue and these two guys flagged us over.

Usually people only go about a block or two so we figured why not give them a ride. Well it turns out those two boys were The Hardy Boys. We are good friends with them now so when I found out they were going to be in Dublin I asked them for tickets."

"Oh wow! This is amazing! I cant believe you actually got us here!" I said kissing her. "Thank you!"

"After everything you have done for me in the past few days I wanted to surprise you and do something in return." She said as we stopped outside of The Hardy Boys' dressing room.

We ended up chatting with them until the show started and they even gave ring side seats right by the walkway where we could shake hands with the wrestlers moving to and from the ring.

It was amazing. I had a great time. It just proves that no matter what we do...Romantic or Action packed, me and Amie could always have a great time together.
.
.
.

Romantic or Action packed, me and Amie could always have a great time together

For those of you who dont know...these are the Hardy boys. Jeff is on the left and Matt is on the Right. They are my fav WWE wrestlers thats why I said we met with them.

Most of this chapter is actually based on true events. One Day my dad really had taken me and my brother to a WWE show and we seen trucks parked outside but didnt think anything of it. We had a long walk into the venue too but we came through the main doors with all the other fans.

My dad also really does drive for a taxi company and he really does get to meet a bunch of famous people...he met Justin Bieber before he became a bad boy, he has met countless Minnesota pro sports players, and as for WWE here my dad really has met CM Punk. We just arent that close with him.

But yeah...fun facts about Amie 😂😂😂 hope you all enjoyed this chapter anyways...lol. ❤❤❤