awkwardness and truth debates

Ok so Im still kinda blushing about writing that last chapter 😳❤❤❤ I knew it had to happen at some point for my story to end the way I want it to. This next chapter has me blushing like crazy too....anyways here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My povI woke up the next morning lying in bed with Cian

My pov
I woke up the next morning lying in bed with Cian. The covers over both of us, my head on his bare chest, and his arms wrapped around me. I thought about what happened last night.

Finding out I got accepted into the university, going to the arcade with the girls, coming back and having a very romantic night with Cian.....wait a minute....I thought about what me and Cian did....Did I just???....my mom always told me it should happen naturally, and it did....why was I getting nervous now? I thought people get nervous before their first time!.....oh god, I just....

"Ames is everything ok?" I heard Cian mumble as he started getting up.

"I just realized what we did last night and Im just thinking..."

"whats wrong? Was it too soon? Im sorry! I shouldve waited...."

"No Cian, its nothing like that!....Its just..."

"Its just what?"

"That was my first...." I cut myself off being to shy to continue.

"Ohhh. Babe I didnt know. If you werent ready Im sorry."

"Last night was amazing Cian! Im just remembering something my mom told me about it."

"What did she say?" he asked curious

"That when two people truly love each other their first time together will happen naturally. I wasn't nervous at all last night, I felt safe and loved. It was perfect." I smiled towards him.
He smiled back at me.

"You are loved and you are safe here!" He told me as I pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed back.

"Im gonna go shower..." I said heading into the bathroom.

"I will go make us some breakfast for when you are done" Cian said. I heard him shuffle around like he was getting some clothes on and heard him walk downstairs. Why was I so stupid? He probably thinks I didnt want that to happen. What if he gets all awkward around me now?

Ugh....I looked at myself in the mirror still wondering how I could get a guy like Cian....like what if he leaves me now?!! But on the other hand he did help me into the university, i met his family, we had been on countless dates before hand, and again it was natural! I think I do this to myself on purpose....I stopped thinking about it and took my shower.

Cian's pov
I had no clue she had never done it before. She never told me and she didnt want to stop...I feel kinda bad. I hope shes ok about the whole thing. I mean I feel amazing. She told me last night was perfect so maybe there was nothing to worry about. I walked into the kitchen to see Brendan making breakfast.

"Hey bro! How was Galway?" I asked. "Oh by the way Chloe wanted you to know she was spending the night over at friends. She will be back soon."

"Aw cool, thanks for letting me know. And Galway was nice. Got a lot done and even seen the family for a bit. How was last night with Amie? You two celebrated cause she got into the University...how was that." He smiled.

"Her and the girls went out to the arcade and when she got back I made dinner and dessert for her. It was nice."

"Sounds grand" Bren said making more pancakes.

"Hey Bren! How was Galway?" Amie asked coming downstairs with her hair in a messy bun.

"Its was nice. Thanks for asking. Congrats on Uni!" Bren told her.

"Thanks!" she smiled sitting next to me. "So what are the plans for today?"

"Actually I was thinking about what we said last week..." I answered.

"Which conversation?" She responded back.

"The one about what we do if you got into the University...." I looked at her.

"You mean telling the fans?" She asked a bit worried.

"Im just as nervous as you are. Im thinking a twitcast so they can talk with you." I told her.

"You two are gonna tell them?" Bren asked us.

"We were thinking about it" Amie responded. With that the front door opened and in walked Chloe.

"Breny-Boo are you back yet?" Chloe called.

"Yeah Chlo-Co! We're all in the kitchen" Bren called.

"Chlo-Co? Really?" Amie asked them as Chloe came into the kitchen. Bren and Chloe kissed as she down at the counter with us. Bren dished out the pancakes and juice and we all ate.

"How was Galway babe?" Chloe asked.

"It was nice. How was the girls?"He asked back.

"Fun!" she said. We sat in silence for a bit.

"So what do you think Amie? Maybe tonight?" I asked her.

"Unless you have something else planned sure. Now is as good as time as any." She smiled back towards me.

"What are you two doing tonight?" Chloe asked.

"They wanna do a twitcast and tell the fans." Bren answered. "I was actually thinking maybe its about time we did the same."

"You wanna tell the fans both at the same time?" I asked him.

"Should we?" Chloe asked.

"It would be a lot of freaking out at one time but it might be easier in the long run" Amie added.

"So tonight both of us come out" Bren said for all four of us.

"What time are we thinking?" Chloe asked.

"How about eight?" Amie asked.

"sounds good to me. Like our normal twitcasts used to be" I responded. "Alright I will post a tweet about it" I said getting out my phone.

Hometownofficial:
Hey everyone so twitcast tonight at eight! We have news we think you guys should hear. #HomeTownTwitcast
-Bren and Cian

With that I hit post and watched as everyone retweeted and faved it. Soon it was everywhere and I knew we would have a good amount of viewers.