Dont want to be boring...

My POVSo When me Cian and the other lads finally made it back to hotel where Chloe and Bren was it was about midnight

My POV
So When me Cian and the other lads finally made it back to hotel where Chloe and Bren was it was about midnight. We had such a long day and I was really tired. Tomorrow we pack up to head back to Ireland because second semester of school was starting. It was going to be so boring now. Anyways me and Cian walked into our suite as the others did theirs.

"Bren! Chloe!" Cian had called.
"Hey!" Chloe said walking out of her and Bren's bedroom smiling like crazy. She pulled me off to the side as Cian went to talk to Bren.

"How did it go?" I asked knowing what was suppose to happen tonight.

"Yes!" Chloe said as she held out her hand for me to see the ring. It was gorgeous.

"Im so happy for you two!" I said giving her a hug. Bren and Cian came out of other room and Bren was smiling like crazy too.

"We are going to celebrate once we get back to Ireland!" Cian said. I take it he was planning a party for Bren and Chloe and I didnt really mind. It was going to be fun.

"We need to get to bed then. Our plane leave back to Ireland tomorrow at noon and its past midnight already. I still need to pack too" I said walking into the bedroom. I knew I needed to get to bed now if I wanted to get up early and pack...or maybe I should pack now cause I can sleep on the plane. I started throwing things into the suitcase as Cian came in behind me.

"Ames, come on...We will have time tomorrow. Lets just get to bed." Cian said as he sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. He was right...it was only a bit to pack left...and I was really tired watching him on the bed. I got up and went over to the bed.

"You're right. Lets get some sleep" I told him as I crawled under the covers. I was too lazy to change into pajamas and I think Cian was a bit too cause all he did was take his shirt off.

I loved the view though so I didnt mind as Cian laid down next to me and I moved to rest my head on his chest. I yawned as I said goodnight and I love you and fell asleep as he said it back.

*Next Morning*
"Hey! Get up you two! We over slept a bit!" Bren called into our room as I jumped up to check the time. It was nine in the morning...I was supposed to be up by eight.

I quickly took a shower as Cian packed up the rest of his things....Then while Cian was showering I packed up my things. We ate a quick breakfast as we made sure the other lads and their girlfriends were up and ready. At about ten thirty we got in the cabs and took off towards the airport.

It took an hour to go through all the check in and baggage stuff then after the last thirty minutes of waiting we were on our way back to Ireland. I ended up falling asleep cuddling into Cian again...something about taking a long trip to his HomeTown -😏- just made me very tired. He didnt mind though.

After we landed and were waiting for a cab to take us all back home I had checked instagram to see a picture of me cuddled into him while he kissed my forehead. He posted that with the caption 'Very tired after a long and interesting holiday. Cant wait to be back home with this one. Love you Ames.' I liked the pic and commented I loved him too. Then I saved the photo as my new icon.

Soon our cab came and we headed back to the house. We werent doing anything tonight except maybe watching movies and cuddling more. Then Saturday tomorrow we are throwing a party for Bren and Chloe's engagement.

Then Sunday is more relaxing before the boys hit the studio again and me and Chloe go back to school. Except for helping Chloe plan her wedding, getting to be the first ones to hear HomeTown's new covers and songs, and spending time with Cian on a few dates when we get the chance, these next few months would be pretty boring.