City of Love...

*Day one*My povMe and Cian grabbed our bags as our plane landed at the airport in Paris

*Day one*
My pov
Me and Cian grabbed our bags as our plane landed at the airport in Paris. I was so excited for this trip. Paris is known as the City of Love and with only me and Cian here I knew things were going to get pretty romantic.

Cian still hasn't told me what we are doing for our trip. We got into a cab and Cian handed a paper to the driver which I'm guessing had our hotel on it. The driver handed the sheet back and Cian hid it before I could see it.

We spent a few minutes in the cab before we pulled up to a really fancy hotel. I was so surprised at how fancy it was. Cian handed the driver the money and we went inside to check in. It was amazing.

When we walked into our suite there was a giant king size bed with two dressers. On top of that was a big screen TV. Also in the room was a tiny fridge and Microwave. Scattered around the room was rose petals.

We set our bags inside the room but didn't unpack yet. Cian took my hand and romantically lead me over to the bed. He kissed me quick before we layed down and had a bit of a make out session. I half expected it to go farther but Cian stopped and had me wanting more.

"So, should we go see the Louvre? We can go see all the paintings from The Da Vinci Code." He asked me.

"But we need entrance passes to get in....ooo... You got passes!" I looked at him excited. He got up and went over to one of his bags. After searching for a few seconds he pulled out two passes. I almost screamed at how excited I was.

"OMG we are going to see The Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, and Winged Victory. Im so excited! We got ready for our day, ate breakfast and took another taxi over to the front of The Louvre.

It was only about nine in the morning. When we arrived instantly I starting searching around for the big glass pyramid. The one sticking up from the ground, and the one in the movie where it has the glass one going down and the rock one sticking up inside the building.

I wanted to run towards them and practically worship these monuments from my favorite movie. But Cian held my hand and kept me close by him. He laughed knowing how excited I was to be here.

We literally spent the whole day there. Just walking around the museum and visiting all of the most famous paintings. We did get to see The Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, and Winged Victory. And we also got to see a bunch of other paintings I recognized from the movie and video game such as the one of Baccus and Madonna of the Rocks.

We had so many cute pictures taken. I was going to save them all and put them into a little scrapbook. We didnt end up leaving the museum until almost eleven at night. So we rode back to the hotel and ordered room service, which gladly was open all the time.

We ate dinner there and went straight to bed because Cian said we were going to explore the city tomorrow. Thats all he told me though so I just listened and went to bed cuddling him contently after a long day one.