We need to try...

We had about three hours til our plane took off

We had about three hours til our plane took off. I pulled out my computer and video chatted with the girls. I told them that I was coming with the boys to ireland and that we were going to meet with them.

The boys were off finding things to do. I was the only one sitting and talking so I told the girls how much the boys liked them.

Megan was still shocked about Ryan liking her, May was overwhelmed when I said Dean was crushing. Tara and Ella were both smiling like crazy knowing Josh and Dayl liked them, and I think I killed Chloe when I told her about Bren being in love with her.

They were all so excited about the party and couldnt wait to finally meet each other. They asked me about Cian.

"Do you think he likes you too?" May asked me.

"I dont know, we kissed twice but I think it was more just spare of the moment thing for him. Like the situation called for it. He is being super sweet about a lot of things and always wants to be around me so maybe!" I responded.

"He needs to be with you! You two make such a cute couple!" Chloe said apparently not dead, which was great but i think she was trying to return the favor cause she killed me a bit with that comment.

"No we dont. He is like perfect and Im just me. Like granted he asked me to take this trip but i doubt he would ever like a girl like me. As much as I love him I dont want to get my hopes up that I could be his girlfriend." I said sighing

"Well one thing for sure is you never know unless you talk to him!" Tara told me.

"You're right Tara! Well I got to go the guys might be back soon" I smiled and waved bye to the girls as I closed my computer. They were right. Cian wouldnt have kissed me without possibly liking me. I needed to try.
.
Cian's pov
I heard the whole thing...Amie doesnt believe I love her. Does she really think I wouldve kissed her twice if she didnt mean anything to me??! Maybe Im not trying hard enough. I need to ask her out, or to be my girlfriend, no maybe just the dinner first, but we already kissed, we cant move too fast though, but this girl means everything to me, i know I just met her yesterday, but i needed to try.