Planning dates...

Dean: yeah me and May were a couple

Dean: yeah me and May were a couple. When I went to England to get her I had asked her if she wanted to go out with me sometime and she said yeah. I told the guys I was going to ask her when we were back in the States. That was my opportunity.
.
Josh: Im so glad to see Tara again. I missed her a bunch since the last meet and greet. I knew she was special when I seen her. I hope to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. Me and Dayl have been planning on a special double date with Tara and Ella.
.
Dayl: Ella is just amazing!!! Im super excited about mine and Josh's double date. We have yet to ask the girls but tomorrow night is when all the magic is going to happen. Hopefully Ella will say yes to being my girlfriend. Im going to ask her when we get back to the house afterwards.
.
Ryan: Megan seriously had no idea that I like her. I was talking with her while everyone was getting ready for bed and I asked her how she felt about possibly going on a picnic date tomorrow. She asked why and when I told her i liked her and wanted to get to know her better she accepted. I couldnt wait for tomorrow.
.
Bren: I got to kiss Chloe tonight. That really made today perfect. When we seen how many pictures she had of me I knew how much she cared. I didnt want her to think I cared about the pictures tho so when she looked down embarrassed I pulled her closer and gave her a quick but wonderful kiss. She seemed better after that which really made me happy seeing her smile. Everyone was getting ready for bed and I was talking with Chloe about plans for tomorrow. We decided to go to the local music shop to pick up a few cds from bands I could show her. It was going to be lots of fun.
.
Cian: I am taking Amie on our first official date tomorrow. We are going bowling. She told me about being in a summer league and we bet on who was better. I bowl a lot with Dean, so Im curious if I finally met my match or not. As a matter of fact Dean and May asked if they could come with. So me and Dean are going to face off against our girlfriends instead of each other. It will be fun.