Next chance...

Me and Hometown continued to talk for a bit about random things

Me and Hometown continued to talk for a bit about random things. Then someone's stomach rumbled.

"We should probably go up to our rooms and change so we can go eat dinner" Ryan said grabbing his stuff. I was a little disappointed that this might be the last time I see them.

"Yeah lets go change" Josh said grabbing his stuff too and following Ryan. The boys then grabbed all of their things and one by one starting headed upstairs to their hotel room. Soon it was just me and Cian at the table.

"I guess you better get going" I said not wanting to look at him or else I might have started crying.

"Hey, would you like to join us? I will even pay for your meal!" Cian asked.

"Nah its fine. I dont want you to spend your money on me. Plus my family is still here and I dont know what they have planned." I sighed.

"Well at least give me your number. Maybe you and your family will still be here when we are done. Then we can go back to the floor and kick more butt at the machines" I had to laugh at that.

"ok sure!" I said as he handed me his phone smiling. I gave him mine and we put our numbers into each other's contacts. I said bye to him as he headed upstairs with the other boys and I headed back out to the casino floor to find my parents.

My dad just thinks I hung out with my brother while my mom knew who Cian was and was secretly very happy that I met them. But then I remembered that I didnt even get pictures with them! No one was going to believe me that I met Hometown. What if I didnt see Cian and the lads later?