Under the mistletoe...

*Christmas Night*My pov

*Christmas Night*
My pov

Tara and Josh were cuddled together in their Mr. and Mrs. Gray sweatshirts drinking hot chocolate in their Mr. and Mrs. Gray mugs. They were chatting away about their gifts and kissing every now and then.

Ryan and Maddy had on their Mr. and Mrs. McLaughlin shirts and were sitting by the fireplace. Ryan was playing around on his guitar while Maddy debated which concerts she would use her tickets at.

Ella was excited about her Roadtrip tickets and was cuddling into her jumper from Dayl. Dayl was eating pringles and making Ella laughing as he was trying his tongue twisters out.

Chloe and Brendan had on their new matching beanies watching a few of Chloe's new movies. They were drinking some of Brendan's tea and eating Chloe's candies.

Charlie and Dean were wrapped in their Lion king blankets and spending time on Dean's computer looking for cute songs to download with their gift cards.

Cian was excited about our One Direction tickets. Yeah we have already met the boys but we were still big fans of them. As for the tickets to Paris I felt like Cian was planning something.

We were in our bedroom listening to the cd I made specially for Cian. It was all songs that reminded me of our relationship. Cian told me he had one last surprise for me. I was standing by the doorway just checking in on twitter.

AmieXMorrin:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE FROM ME AND @ Cian_Morrin
Hope you all had a lovely holiday.
❤❤❤❤❤❤

I put my phone on the table near me as Cian came over to me. The door was still open and we could still see everyone else cuddling chatting or making out. Cian wrapped his arms around me as he pulled out a long black box.

"What is this?" I asked him

"Your last present." he responded as I took it in my hand. Slowly I opened it to reveal the most gorgeous necklace ever. The main gem was the color of the brightest blue sapphire and around it were cute little diamonds that made the center gem stand out even more.

 The main gem was the color of the brightest blue sapphire and around it were cute little diamonds that made the center gem stand out even more

"It looks just like the one from Titanic! Its so beautiful!" I said crying a bit.

"Its a replica of the one from Titanic." Cian told me smiling. "I know how much you love that movie and how you love the color blue. I figured it would be perfect cause Jack and Rose kinda met by chance just like we did. And they fell in love almost instantly.

Here let me help you put it on" Cian told me as I pulled my hair up off of my neck and Cian latched in on. "Plus with this I can draw you like one of the french girls later" Cian whispered in my ear.

"Oh god." I said blushing like crazy thinking about the new art supplies I had just got too.

"Only if you want me to" Cian smiled. As I turned around to face him. He happened to glance up and I looked up to see what he was doing. Cheeky little dork put a mistletoe there.

"You planted that!" I smirked at him.

"So...you dont mind anyways" He smirked back as we leaned in and kissed very passionately. I smiled very contently I as he wrapped me in a hug. My head on his chest as we swayed back and forth under the mistletoe to the music from the cd. It was a merry christmas indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANOTHER GOOD THING HAPPENED TODAY!!! I FINALLY ORDERED THE HOMETOWN ALBUM!!! ITS COMING FROM IRELAND ALL THE WAY TO MINNESOTA FOR ME. I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH!!!
The only problem is that is wont arrive until sometime in August....they literally told me anywhere from August 3rd to the 29th. I want it here like now! 😭😭😭 but Im so happy I am getting it 😍😍😍❤❤❤❤
Love you all!!!
AmieXMorrin