Could never say no...

My pov
"Your kidding me right???" I said freaking out. "You want me to fly half way across the world with you???"

"ok yeah maybe that was a stupid idea" Cian said hoping off his swing. He started walking towards the guys when I stopped my swing too.

"NO thats not what I meant!!! Im just shocked you actually asked?? Do you realize how often I imagined you asking me to go Ireland with you? Of course I will go!!!!" I said grabbing his hand to turn him to face me.

"You mean it? You will come back to Ireland with me??" He said smiling. I had to smile back, he had that effect on me and I loved seeing him happy.

"YES!!!" I said as he pulled me into a hug, picked me up and spun me in a circle.
"Oh wow! I cant believe this!!" He said killing me again with another kiss. I didnt hesitate this time though and kissed him back right away.

"awww look at the love birds" Dean mocked.

"arent they cute?!!" Josh agreed.

"ah shut up!" I told them after me and Cian broke the kiss.

"Amie is coming with us back to Ireland!" Cian told them smiling towards me. I smiled back happy that I was finally traveling the world and that the one and only guy who could make me put on a real smile was going to be with me.

"Hey maybe when we get over there we can set up a house party and we can all meet the girls!" Bren said clearly hoping this was a chance to finally meet Chloe.

"I will message them and let them know our plan!" I told the guys. Not only do I get to travel with my love but I also finally get to meet my online best friends. I cant wait.