beach party

My povWe arrived at the beach on a very hot day

My pov
We arrived at the beach on a very hot day. Quite a few people had the same idea as us and had their beach items set up while they were swimming. Me, the lads and the other girlfriends all found a spot kinda away from everybody else but also not too far from the main waters.

Dayl and Josh had taken Ella and Tara out adventuring. They were going to look for little tide pools and see what creatures they could find. Ryan and Dean had taken Megan and May over towards the volley ball court and played couple vs couple.

Me Cian Chloe and Bren were the only ones still sitting on the blanket. I didn't want to go in the water cause even tho Cian told me I was beautiful, i was still a bit self conscious about how i looked. I don't know why Chloe didn't want to go in, maybe she was being a bit lazy or just didn't like beach water.

"Ames come on lets go swimming. Please?" Cian asked

"Come on Chloe you too! Lets go in. Its too hot to sit in sun like this." Bren agreed.

"nah you boys go ahead. I can have fun watching you two" I said smiling at Cian.

"Yeah same, plus when its hot out that is the perfect time to tan." Chloe told Bren. Bren and Cian eyed each other then just shrugged and raced to the water.

I laughed a bit when they reached far enough into the water where they tripped and fell. At least in the water falling doesn't matter as much. I laid down next to Chloe and closed my eyes. I listened to all the noises, people shouting in the water, the waves crashing up on shore, a faint sound of music coming from the snack shop a ways down the beach. I was content.

Me and Chloe laid there for a while and just lost track of time. I heard running on the sand but I figured the boys or someone was just having a race. Next thing I know though I feel a bunch of water droplets rain down on me as I'm being lifted off of the sand.

"OH MY GOD BREN NO! PUT ME DOWN!" Chloe freaked a bit. I noticed Cian had a hold of me too

"OH NO CIAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I laughed as I buried my face into his still wet chest. Bren and Cian both took off back towards the water carrying both of us. I have to admit I was surprised Cian could lift me, he didn't look it but he was a strong lad. I laughed as I heard the sound of water beneath me and clung onto Cian so he wouldn't drop me like i knew he was planning.

"Ah Bren!" I heard as Chloe was dropped into the water laughing. I knew I was next so I hugged Cian tighter. He knew what I was doing tho and instead of only me going into the water he lowered himself enough where both of us went in. Cian got the better of me that time as I let him go and stood up inside the water.

Chloe was already up and jumping on top of Bren to dunk him this time. I laughed at them as a huge splash came at me from Cian.

"Ah! You cheep shot!" I shouted towards him as I sent one back at him. We all laughed and had a blast. Once I was in the water I didn't seem to think about how I looked. All that mattered was that I was here with my best friend, her love of her life, and my whole world having the time of our life's.

We played in the water until our skins got wrinkly from being in the water too long and the four of us went back to our large beach towel. We each had our own little ones we used to dry off as much as we could.

Dayl, Josh, Tara, and Ella came back shortly after with lots of stories about what they seen. A six pointed starfish, a baby octopus, a bunch of crabs and sea urchins. Sounds like they had a lot of fun too. Ryan Dean May and Megan came back soaking wet so I guess after their volley ball game they wanted to cool off so they went in the water too.

The twelve of us sat on our blanket telling what we all did and how much fun we had. Little did us girls know that all the boys had one more surprise for us as the sky was turning dark.

 Little did us girls know that all the boys had one more surprise for us as the sky was turning dark

I was literally smiling like crazy while I wrote this. This would be an amazing date! I know with the boys' upcoming surprise our night wouldve been the best date I could ever have. 😍😘😊❤❤❤