is it too late now to say sorry?

My POV"I cant do this! I miss him but this is too much" I said before I took off running out the door

My POV
"I cant do this! I miss him but this is too much" I said before I took off running out the door.

Josh's POV
The girls came over to sit down but Amie stood in the door way for a bit longer. We seen her say something but she was too far away to hear what it was. She started crying a bit and took off running out the door. I swear I had never seen Cian get up and move that fast before...

Cian's POV
"AMIE WAIT!" I called out as I ran out the door. I looked up and down both ways before I spotted her running off away from me. I dont care if she hates me or if this is stupid...I cant let her get away again! I took off running after her.

My POV
Oh god he is running too! And I cant run at all, its even worse with these stupid shoes. I kept trying to run further away but my feet couldnt move any faster and I was getting tired. I quickly turned down an alley way trying to cut through blocks to lose him.

Cian's POV
I seen her turn down one of the alley ways. I knew what she was trying to do but she didnt know the city like I did....that was a dead end there. I reached the alley and turned in to see her on her hands and knees and crying, breaking my heart again.

My POV
I couldnt take it. I ran into a dead end. Fuck my lousy knowledge of this city. I fell to my hands and knees crying as I heard him turn the corner and spot me. I didnt want to have to do this now. I missed him but I dont want to be hurt again...

"Amie...." He said very softly. My heart melted hearing his sweet voice for the first time in about three months. I just kept crying though.

"Amie please...it will be ok...just hear me out..." He said as he came closer to me. I knew I had to. You could hear the heartbreak in his voice...he was sorry for everything too...

Cian's POV
She nodded her head just a bit like she was telling me to keep talking...

"Ames I am SOOO sorry about what happened that night. I was stupid, I was being stubborn, I know you werent the one to blame, I know you dont care about the money, you are not fat or ugly! I said that because I wasnt being myself.

You are so beautiful and I should've shut my mouth that night. But Im serious! You are so beautiful, I am so sorry for everything. Please forgive me because I love you so much. These past three months have been an absolute hell. I cant loose you again! Im sorry, please forgive me. I really do love you Ames..." I said as put my hand on her back to see her reaction.

My POV
Oh god his touch! It sent shivers down my spine. I missed it so much. Everything he said was so sweet and I knew he meant it. I said the only thing I could...

"I never hated you..." With that he pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest. "Im sorry for everything too, I was stupid as well. I shouldve checked on things and I shouldve kept quite.
I love you too Ciano! Please forgive me?" I said as I looked up at him with tears still in my eyes. He wiped them away and leaned closer to me. I leaned back knowing this was our way of saying I forgive you, and I love you all in one.

Cian's POV
We kissed on the cold ground of the alley way.

"Come back to the restaurant with me...we can celebrate your birthday the right way." I smiled as I told her.

"I cant go back like this!" She said looking down at her stained dress.

"Well lets go back to your dorm and you can get changed." I said helping her up and taking her hand. I pulled her into a hug again.

"I really do love you!" I told her brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I really love you too!" Amie smiled and blushed. God I missed her so much. I gave her my jacket to help her hide her ruined dress as we walked back to her dorm. She quickly changed into something just as fancy and comfier shoes as we walked back to the restaurant.

Amie's POV
I was in such a happy mood having him there. At the dorm all I want to do was love him and cuddle in bed until we fell asleep in each other's arms but I didnt know when my roommate was going to be back.

I quickly changed and we walked back to the restaurant holding hands and smiling the whole way. When we walked through the doors Chloe and the girls came up to me and asked me if I was ok.

"Yeah. Im just perfect." I smiled as Cian wrapped his arms behind me. I leaned back into him a sighed very contently.

"Awww you two made up" Chloe smiled.

"You dont look so depressed anymore!" Ryan said coming over behind Maddy.

"Haha thanks Cian said kissing the back of head and smiling even more.

"Well how about we go eat?" Dayl suggested as we all walked back over to the table. Me and Bren sat together since we were the birthday people, and Chloe on Bren's other side with Cian on mine.

"Happy birthday Ames!" Cian said kissing my hand as they brought the cake to me and Bren.

"I love you Ciano." I said. Best birthday present I got. I had him back.

Cian's POV
"I love you too Ames!" I responded. I had her back.