Secret is out...

So I showed Cian all of the games the casino had that I thought was fun and that also payed really well

So I showed Cian all of the games the casino had that I thought was fun and that also payed really well. At one point we were sitting down at a regular slot machine. One where you just press a button and hope for the best.

I was trying hard not to sound too excited that the love of my life was spending time with me alone and even away from my parents. We were talking a bit about the game...I couldnt take it anymore...

"oh goodness. I cant believe it took me this long to place your accent." I acted.

"Oh. Where do you think Im from?" Cian asked.

"Ireland...Mayo if Im not mistaken" I smirked.

"You're good!" he smiled and nodded, but then a second later he turned back to me "You're a fan arent you?" Cian smirked this time.

"A bit..." I said not letting on about how much I actually cared for this boy.

"If you want I could introduce you to the other lads!" He told me.

"If you want to, then yeah Im up for that" I said freaking out inside.

"Cool! They are back by the Hotel. They wanted to go swimming instead of this." He responded getting up. I got up with him and he took my hand as he lead me back to the hotel lobby and the bowling alley my brother still was.

When we got there Cian used his hotel card to open up the doors to the pool. Inside were five boys splashing around and laughing like crazy. I even watched as Dayl asked Dean for help getting out of the pool and Dean fell for it as Dayl pulled him in. I couldnt hold it and laughed cause Dayl had caught Dean off guard.

The boys then stopped cause I think they heard a laugh and was curious why it was a girl's laugh. They all looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey! Its nice to meet you all!" I called out as Cian pulled me over to the table where all their stuff was. The boys climbed out of the pool and grabbed their towels to dry off, except Dayl who came over dripping wet still and hugged me.

"oh goodness Dayl! Your getting me wet!" I said hugging him back still.

"hahaha sorry" He responded.

"I didnt mean like that!" I blushed.

"I know!" he said and everyone cracked up. I said Hi to the rest of the boys