Just Maybe...

Cian's POV"Why did she have to go so soon?" I asked the boys

Cian's POV
"Why did she have to go so soon?" I asked the boys.

"I dont know man but dont you have her number?" Dayl responded.

"Yeah I do but I wish I had more time with her, why did we have to eat, I couldve used that hour to get to know her better!" I sighed.

"Just call her or something! I mean didnt she say she only lived an hour away?" Josh told me.

"yeah..." I confirmed.

"Well dude if you talk to her than maybe we can check out of here early and go visit her!" Ryan told me.

"yeah maybe. I will give her a bit of space though. I dont want to seem too needy, not that she would mind if she is a fan" I said.
"Speaking of fans...did you guys look up her friends yet?"

"actually yeah...and I already know mine. I met Tara a while back at a meet and greet. She was really pretty. I wish had her number." Josh sighed.

"Same as you bro! Ella was so beautiful. But dm her a message like I did" Dayl told him.

"When we get back to Ireland I might have to find her and ask her out" Dean smiled looking at May's pictures.
"I think Dean and Bren have met mine. Her name is Megan but I think you two call her teabag." Ryan cracked up. "Im going to stick with Megan though. Its a lot prettier.
"Bren what about you? Did you look up your girl yet?" Josh asked him.
"How is this even possible???" Bren freaked.
"What is it?" I asked
"She has to be some sort of angel. She is way to pretty! I think I love her already!!!" Bren said staring intently at a snap chat photo she had of herself with the puppy dog filter.

I just realized that I never got Amie's accounts! I asked the boys to look at the friends and see if they could find anything. Bren, Dayl, and me searched on Twitter, while Josh, Ryan, and Dean looked for her instagram.

Quicker than we thought I found both of her profiles. I couldnt believe I was already following on twitter. It must have been one of those random ones from a follow spree or something. I looked through her tweets and posts and seen a lot of edits and photos of me. I read the captions on some of her posts and it literally broke my heart. This girl cared so much about me, and she was so calm too. She was just perfect and I missed her now.