Love is in the air...

Josh: I had such a great time

Josh: I had such a great time. I kinda wish it was more personal though. Dayl had a surprise for Ella so he dropped us off at the beach. I took Tara's hand in mine as we walked along the water watching the sun. I stopped walking, when she turned to see what happened I kissed her. I was happy when she kissed me back.

She told me how much fun she had and wanted to do it again. "I will take you on many dates if you will be my girlfriend" I told her and kissed her again when she said yes. I was so happy as we walked the little bit back to Cian and Dayl's house.

Dayl: I loved my date with Ella. I wish it was more personal though. We had a bit of time, I wanted to surprise Ella by going to the carnival that was in town for a bit. She smiled when she seen it which made me happy. Me and Ella went on a few rides and played a few games.

Nothing much since we still had to get back to the house. I won her a cute little teddy bear with a heart saying 'i love you'. "the teddy bear doesnt lie" I told her. "I do love you" I said pulling her close to kiss her.

She smiled and kissed me back. Once we broke the kiss she told me she loved me back and i asked her "would you like to be mine forever?" she smiled and said yes. We kissed one last time before we headed off to find Josh and Tara again and get back to the house.

Ryan: Megan was starting to see I really did care about her. Our picnic date earlier was really relaxing. We sat on the grass right by a pond watching ducks. We even got to feed them.

After we were done eating we started packing up and I guess we got a little close cause we head butted each other. I asked if she was ok and she said yeah, but we didnt move, just looked into each other's eyes. I couldnt take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed her. I thought she was going to be mad but she kissed me back.

We both smiled as we finished packing and started back to the house. On the way there I found the courage to ask Megan to be my girlfriend and she surprised me again by saying yes. I smiled towards her and grabbed her hand to pull her in and kiss her again before we continued back to the house.

 I smiled towards her and grabbed her hand to pull her in and kiss her again before we continued back to the house

Bren: I had an amazing time with Chloe at the music shop earlier. I showed her a bunch of my favorite bands like Rascal Flatts, Dan and Shay, and a few others. She showed me a few of hers too.

Then the shop announced that karaoke was coming up. We both wanted to do it so we signed up first after we chose a cute love song to duet. After our little show we walked back to the house.

I held her hand the whole way and at some point I heard "DoYouWannaBeMyGirlfriend?" come out really fast. I even surprised myself a bit at how fast I said it. When she asked what I said I told her again but slower..."Of Course!" she said jumping into my arms.
That made me happy as I kissed her for our second time. The girl of my dreams was all mine.

Dean: I didnt know if May had been bowling before but we took a lane while Cian and Amie had the other lane. May wasnt that bad but I told her a few tricks and it looked like she learned them well cause she was now keeping up with me.

Our final game we both actually tried our best and she beat me by one point. I had to laugh. She came back after throwing her last ball down the lane. "good game" I told her as I kissed her. She smiled and said it back. "I love you May! More than anything" I told her. "I love you too Dean!" she said kissing me first this time.

Cian: damn she wasnt kidding. Almost right away Amie was keeping up me. The whole time we were full on competing to see who was better. Usually I would let my date win but Amie told me not to. So i did and I think I actually met my match. We still had fun though.

We were tired by the last game and just decided to call it a tie. I had to come back here with her someday. She was amazing. We put all of our things away and headed out to the car. I walked Amie to her side of the car and gave her a long kiss before I opened her door and helped her in. She smiled back as Dean May and myself all got in the car and headed back home.