you are beautiful

My pov"Babe!" I heard Cian call from downstairs

My pov
"Babe!" I heard Cian call from downstairs.

"In the room!" I called back. A minute later the door opened and inside walked Cian.

"Hey, why arent you getting ready?" he asked me. Today the lads were taking me and the other girlfriends to the beach.

"Im not so sure I want to go anymore..." I said looking down.

"Babe, what happened? Is everything ok?" He said coming over to me. I was standing in front of the mirror in our room. I looked into it again and got upset again. I guess Cian noticed....

"Amie, dont worry about how you look. It doesnt matter to me or anyone else. You are beautiful." He told me.

"but my stomach tho...look at it....and how thick my legs are!...I will just look retarded in a swim suit."

"No you wont! You will look beautiful in that too just like you look right now."

"Liar...." I pouted "You are just saying that to make me feel better"

"That and the simple fact that I fell in love with you for your personality. You really are beautiful Ames. Im not lying about that."

"You really mean that?" I said turning to face him.

"Of course! I love you!" He smiled

"I love you too Cian" I smiled forgetting about all the bad thoughts.

"Now come on! Lets get ready and go have some fun!" Cian said kissing me and we finished grabbing everything we needed. I dont know how he did it but as I put my bathing suit on underneath my shorts and t-shirt, I actually felt really good about the way I looked. I loved how he made me feel so beautiful and how he took away all of my bad thoughts. Another reason why I loved him so much.

I kinda added this chapter in cause my bro has been bugging me a lot lately about the things I deal with in this chapter

I kinda added this chapter in cause my bro has been bugging me a lot lately about the things I deal with in this chapter. Its like yeah, i already know im not the smallest girl out there....half the time it doesnt bother me but other times like now its just rough.

Thats when I turn to Cian cause he makes me happy and makes me feel pretty.
I just want you all to know that you are beautiful too! Dont ever listen to the people insulting you. And yeah i know its tough talk for a girl who just said she does listen to them...its hard to take your own advice sometimes.

But I love you all a lot and just know you can chat with me anytime on both instagram and twitter. Im always here for you guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.