fun with family

My povMe and Cian were doing to spend the rest of the day here, that was for sure

My pov
Me and Cian were doing to spend the rest of the day here, that was for sure. Tomorrow was a different story, and that depended on how tonight went.

After introducing myself a bit more to Cian's family it was a lot of fun. Me Cian Daire and Eimhin were all playing soccer, or football in their case, outside in the back. Me and Daire were goalies while Cian and Eimhin scored. I told them i didnt play as a sport but during recess back in my sixth grade year, which was about 12-13 years old, me and the other girls in my grade would team against the boys out on the field. I was goalie back then and it seemed easy so I wanted to try it here.

Eimhin stole the ball from Cian and started running towards me. I took my stance getting ready to block as he kept coming closer with Cian right behind him. I was hoping that Cian caught him but when I seen Eimhin kick at the ball super hard I knew he was going for a goal. This wasnt fake, i just needed to decide what side to guard more. As the ball sailed in the air I dove to the left and prayed for the best.
.
.
And it worked! I felt the ball hit my hands and fell back away from the goal.

"Yes! Way to go Amie!" Cian called out as he ran over to me.

"Damn it!" Eimhin cried but laughed.

"Haha sorry!" I said as Cian helped me up off the ground.

"Nah its fine. Nice save though. You should play with us more often." Eimhin said coming over with Daire. They each gave me a high five as Finian ran out.

"I wanna play!" Finian called out as he came over and grabbed the ball. He started kicking it around towards Daire and Eimhin's goal. Daire laughed and raced him to the goal.

"Haha you guys play. I can sit out for a bit. My hands kinda hurt anyways." I smiled towards Cian and Eimhin.

"Why dont we go inside and watch a movie or something?" Cian asked taking my hands gently as he knew they hurt at the moment.

"Sure why not!" I responded.

"I will stay out here with Daire and Finian." Eimhin said running off to join his other brothers in their soccer game. Me and Cian walked inside and sat in the living room.

"So what movie shall we watch?" I asked him.

"I dont know...you pick." he said showing me their large collection of movies. "Im going to go make some popcorn. Be right back, you chose which movie" He walked into the kitchen as I continued to search through their movies slowly narrowing it down as I went through them more.

It went from more than hundred or so down to fifty, to twenty, to ten, to five, and now it was down to the final three and I really couldnt pick. It was between 'Love Actually' which I know is the wrong season but I love it alot, '12 Rounds' which about a guy rescuing his wife from a killer, and also 'El Dorado' which was a cartoon kids movie but one of my all time favs. I sat thinking about the choices while Cian kept getting the popcorn.

Cian's POV
My mom and dad were in the kitchen talking when I walked in.

"hey honey. What are you doing?" my mam asked.

"nothing much, just making some popcorn. Me and Amie decided to watch a movie." I responded getting the popper out.

"She is a really nice girl Cian, but what are you going to do in a month when she has to go back to America?" my dad asked.

"Actually about that...." I said I turned around to face them and gave them a pleading look

"Cian I know that look! What are you planning?" My dad asked.

"Well I was hoping maybe we could go talk with the Principle of the UoD or someone and see if there is anything we can do to get her in. She has all of her documents so she can come with! And I love her a lot so please mam?! Please dad?! Can we at least try and see what we can do?!" i begged giving them a bit of a puppy eyes.

"What about her own family Cian?! She cant just leave them!" my mam said glancing towards the door to the living room.

"Mam she is over here in Ireland because she doesnt get along with her family! Her mam almost pushed her out the door trying to get Amie to come with me. It was her mam's idea to take her back to Ireland! I promise everything will be fine! Can we please try?" i kept begging as the popcorn started to pop finally.

"She really makes you happy huh?!" my dad said smiling a bit.

"Dad she is my everything! I cant loose her just because we were born in different countries!" I answered as the popcorn filled up more.

"Then we will call the university and see about going in tomorrow." my mam said after looking at my dad for a second.

"Yes! Thank you so much mam! Thank you dad!" I said giving each of them a hug and grabbing the now full popcorn bowl and heading into the living room to meet back up with Amie.

"Why do you look like you just got the best news of your life?" Amie said eyeing me.

"Because my parents just agreed to help me get you into the university!" i responded sitting down next to her.

"Oh goodness really?! They are so sweet! They dont even know me that well and they still want to help!" Amie smiled back.

"Yes! So which movie are we going to watch?" i asked.

"El Dorado cause I love that movie so much I have every single line from every single character memorized." Amie said.

"You too?!" I challenged. "You be Tulio and Ill be Miguel." we called off different characters we would voice the lines to. And soon the movies was underway with me and Amie saying lines words for words. It was a fun night. Couldnt wait for our plans tomorrow though. I hope this works.