plans and questions

My povAfter our group chat me and the boys decided to watch a few movies

My pov
After our group chat me and the boys decided to watch a few movies. I showed them my collection, which sadly wasnt very big. But they all found one that they really wanted to watch...ZombieLand.

Now usually zombies are considered scary but this movie was more of a comedy and I have seen way too many behind the scenes clips to get scared over zombie movies. I put the movie in and went to sit on the couch.

Cian had pulled me closer to him so I was cuddling next to him. Josh and Bren were on the other side of this couch, Ryan and Dean took the other couch, and Dayl decided to lay down on the floor even though there was room with Ryan and Dean.

That movie took about two hours. I looked to the clock and seen it said 2pm. Damn my brother would be home from school in about half an hour. My dad not long after. I didnt want to say goodbye to the boys just yet. I asked if they wanted to head back to the park. That way my brother wouldnt piss them off and my dad wouldnt freak on me.

"We were actually thinking about going site seeing. Do you want to show us around?" Cian asked.

"I cant go too far or else my dad would freak when I came home late." I told him frowning.

"Oh.." Cian said a bit disappointed. I hated seeing him upset but I was worried about what my dad would say."What if we head back to the park for a bit, then only you and me come back here and I can ask your dad if I can take you to dinner?" Cian smirked.

"We could always try. I think only one guy with me would be easier than having all six of you go with." I sighed. With that I went into my bedroom again, put my computer away and grabbed my phone.

My mom was out chatting with the lads about something. I heard Cian say something like "You would actually be ok with that?" to her. But I wasnt really listening. I walked back out as I said bye to my mom and lead the boys back to the park.

We played around for a little bit on the swings slides and monkey bars just acting like we were kids again. Me and Cian were swinging softly side by side.
"Hey I was thinking..." Cian told me.

"about what?" I asked.

"You said you werent doing anything for the summer right? What if you came with me to Ireland?"