giving time...

My pov"So what is this last surprise you have for us?" Megan asked Ryan as she cuddled up with him

My pov
"So what is this last surprise you have for us?" Megan asked Ryan as she cuddled up with him.

"Yeah Im kinda curious as well..." Tara added.

"How long do we have to wait still?" Ella asked.

"Dean! Bren! Lets go get the stuff from the car!" Cian said standing up. "You boys want to lead them to the spot?"

"Yeah we will start heading over there." Ryan said standing up too. Cian Bren and Dean all took off for the car as the rest of us stood up and followed Ryan, Dayl, and Josh. I looked towards all the girls and they looked just as confused as we were. The three boys lead us around the beach for a while.

"Hey wait bro...wasnt it on the other side of the beach?" Josh asked suddenly.

"You know you're right!" Ryan said.

"Sorry girls..." Dayl said in his slime voice

"Oh gosh really?!" Chloe said a bit tired.

"You've got to be kidding...the sun is starting to set to! Are we even going to get there before dark?" I asked.

"Dont worry! It will be worth it!" Josh reassured. We turned around and starting walking back. There was a big pile of rocks a ways away from where we originally had our stuff set up.

"Its just behind those rocks there!" Dayl said.

"You mean it was that close to us and you made us walk even more?" May asked confused.

"We had to give them time to set up!" Dayl said.

"Set up? what do you mean?" I asked.

"Go run up there and find out!" Ryan smirked. Me Chloe and May took off running so we could find our boys again. The other girls stayed walking with their guys. Me Chloe and May all reached the rocks and ran around them to see....

"Oh My god Bren!" Chloe said on the verge of tears...

"What is this?..." I asked Smiling at Cian as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Dean is so amazing!!" May said as Dean came over to her and kissed her head.