good night and i love yous

My povIt was getting late so we all decided to head home

My pov
It was getting late so we all decided to head home. Bren drove this time with Chloe up front while me and Cian cuddled in the back thinking about how much fun we had. Cian held my hand and was drawing little hearts with his other hand on mine. I was so content being with him all I could do was smile.

About twenty minutes after we left the club we arrived home and we all got out of the car and headed inside. Chloe and Bren went into the living room to do something i dont know what, while me and Cian both headed up to our room. I was worn out from all the dancing and wanted to go to bed.

I grabbed my tank top and pajama shorts and headed into the bathroom. Me and Cian still havent done anything so I was a bit nervous about changing in front of him...plus I have a few body issues, not that Cian cares but still.

Once I was changed I walked out to see Cian in only his sweats lying down on the bed...I climbed in bed with him as I cuddled up next to him again, my head on his bare chest.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, thanks for taking me dancing. Its been so long since Ive been and getting to dance with you was amazing" I told him.

"Anytime babe" Cian said kissing my forehead. "now lets get some sleep I bet you are just as tired as me."

"yeah, im worn...good night Cian, love you" I said.

"good night Ames, I love you more" He responded giving me a kiss. I closed my eyes being so content with how my day went.

Bren's povWhen we got back to the house Cian and Amie went straight to bed

Bren's pov
When we got back to the house Cian and Amie went straight to bed. I brought Chloe into the living room cause I wanted to ask her something.

"Hey Chloe...before we go to bed too I need to talk with you."

"oh no..is it bad? Are you breaking up with me already? What did I do? Do I talk to much? Am I too young for you?" she said worriedly. I walked over to her and kissed her to ease her worries.

"I would never break up with someone so soon, you dont talk too much, you are not too young for me and I love you!" i told her.

"You sure?" she asked

"Chloe did you not just hear me say that I loved you?"

"I love you too Bren."

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to come visit my family tomorrow. We all have the day off, Amie has a surprise for Cian, and the other boys are going back to get their girlfriends for the next night's concert and party."

"yeah sure I would love to go meet your family. But wait...is this party going to be just the boys and the girlfriends or can anybody come?" Chloe asked.

"Anybody can come. We can bring Myka here if you want...and any other friends. I know 5SOS and One Direction are coming too..."

"ok I will talk to everyone tomorrow about coming to the party."

"cool. Now lets head upstairs and get some sleep for tomorrow." I said grabbing Chloe's hand and bringing her upstairs to our room. We both changed into pjs and climbed into the bed cuddling as we feel asleep with my arms wrapped around her.