Too Good....

My povI woke up this morning to see hundreds of notifications on my phone

My pov
I woke up this morning to see hundreds of notifications on my phone. I havent really check twitter or instagram lately since all my online friends were here in the UK with me. I checked this morning to see so many new followers and mentions.

I tried my best to answer a bunch but there was just so many. Now I knew how Cian and the boys felt, especially during their follow and dm sprees. I seen one notification on instagram however from Cian.

Cian_Morrin:
Thank you to whoever took this. This has to be my favorite picture. It shows how happy me and @ AmieXMorrin are together. ❤❤❤ Love you Ames.

I fell in love with the picture as soon as I seen it

I fell in love with the picture as soon as I seen it. Cian has set it as his new icon and I did the same. I liked the photo and I typed back...

AmieXMorrin:
I agree, thank you to whoever took this. I love this picture of us so much. Love you so much Ciano! ❤❤❤

With that I put my phone away. The boys were going to the recording studio again today as the tour was coming up soon....as a matter of fact...right about the time I start school again. So today we were having a little get together with all our friends.

It was all the girlfriends and some. Me and Chloe hosting the party, Ella and Tara came back over from England, Maddy and Charlie had met up with Dean and Ryan. The four of them had really hit it off and now Charlie and Dean were together while Maddy and Ryan were together.

We had us six but we also invited Myka, Lyric, and Ava along. The nine of us were watching movies all day and snacking on whatever food was in the house. We had a good time catching up and chatting about the boys. We were all excited to finally see them going back on tour. It was about three in the afternoon when I got a text from Cian...

Blue eyes 😍: Hey! Anything planned for tonight? Missing you a lot right now. 😘❤
Princess 💎: Not that I know of. Why? Miss you too 😘❤
Blue eyes 😍: Cause me and Bren were thinking about having another double date....😄
Princess 💎: sure we would love too. What time?
Blue eyes 😍: How about sevenish? We only have one last song to record.
Princess 💎: Sure! See you soon! 😘❤❤❤

I told the girls that me and Chloe had to get ready for our date tonight and after saying goodbye to everyone we each went to our own room to get dressed. At seven the boys came home, they dropped off their recording stuff, got ready themselves and the four of us headed out. The boys took us to a small but very fancy restaurant.

Me and Chloe didnt eat much cause we had all the snacks with the girls throughout the day. But we all talked and laughed and had a good time. Bren said him and Chloe were going to go get the car while me and Cian strolled around the walk a bit.

It was dark out so I couldn't tell that there were rain clouds everywhere. We had parked kinda far away too, which made me and Chloe wearing comfy shoes a good thing. I wondered where Bren and Chloe were as the rain started falling down at such a fast pace.

Me and Cian laughed as we raced down the walk getting drenched. We tried to find an open doorway we could wait in but there was none in site. We got so drenched that eventually we didnt care anymore and just stood out in the rain. I cuddled into Cian's wet chest as he held me close to him.

There was still no sign of Bren and Chloe. I wonder what was taking them so long. I ended up laughing out loud just thinking of how this night was going. When I looked up to Cian I could see he was still having a good time too.

He smiled back at me before leaning in and giving me a kiss. It was perfect. Everything was. Kissing in the rain had always been a dream of mine and I never told anyone about it. Cian had made it come true. He was amazing, I loved him so much.

Just as we pulled away I heard the car behind us and me and Cian got in. Both Chloe and Bren were soaking wet like us and Bren's lip were a bit pinker than they were suppose to. Both of them had smirks on their faces and I knew the reason they had taken so long was because they were kissing in the rain too. This night could never be ruined. It was perfect, for both couples......
If only I had waited to think that...