truths and dares...

My povMe Cian Megan and Ryan decided to watch another movie while we waited for the rest of the lads and the other girls

My pov
Me Cian Megan and Ryan decided to watch another movie while we waited for the rest of the lads and the other girls. They told us they were driving up from the airport and should be here in a few hours.

The four of us watched The Vow, which is about a married couple who gets in a car crash. The girl looses her memory about her husband and he does everything he can to regain her memory. I dont want to spoil anything but it was based on a true story and what they told us at the end had me crying. Cian hugged me and wiped away the tears. He was such a sweet heart.

I couldnt watch any more movies after that so the four of us decided to start cooking and getting our snacks ready for our little party. We were just about done when the door bell rang and I went to go get it. Standing there were the boys and the other girls. I gave them each a hug as they came inside.

Ella, Tara, and Chloe freaking out the most that they get to see the boys. The girls said hi to Cian Ryan and Megan and our little party was off. We played truth or dare since the guys and a few of the girls (me and Chloe mainly) got a little antsy at spin the bottle.

I didnt tell them that me and Cian were a couple yet. May and Dean sat kinda quiet too like they knew something. Maybe they were secretly a couple too and didnt want to tell anyone like us. Anyways with truth or dare we found out that Josh and Tara both liked each other when Bren dared Josh to kiss Tara and he didnt even hesitate.

We found out that May and Dean were in fact a couple because of Ryan asking. Chloe had to give up her phone to Josh because of Dayl and they seen all her photos of Bren, but Bren kissed Chloe to ease her embarrassment. Cian had to post a really funny dance move on the band's snapchat cause of Dean. I had to get an egg cracked open over my hair cause of Ella.

It was all just lots of fun. So many truths and so many fun dares. After that was over I went upstairs to take a shower and get the egg out of my hair. I dont know what the lads and the girls were doing. I think they were listening to some random music but Im not sure. It was a very fun night though.