New Year's Goals...

*December 31st*Cian's POVThis holiday has been the best one yet

*December 31st*
Cian's POV
This holiday has been the best one yet. Not only was I visiting a country I had never been too, I was hanging out with My ten best friends, and most importantly, the love of my life. All day today I had been making a list of things I want to do this year.

-Don't be lazy, go exercise a bit
-don't take the little things for granted...
-Explore the world a bit more...

And I had a few others on the list but they weren't really important. I also had a special one that wasn't really a resolution but I was determined to make it happen this year one way or another.

When I seen that me and Amie had received tickets to Paris I came up with the perfect way to make this happen....I don't really wanna tell anyone about this but its all in my head So i guess its fine....

Anyways I made the plan to use the tickets around our one year anniversary. We could visit the Louvre which Amie was in love with too. She told me about how they had The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper there. I knew about them and thought seeing them together would be grand.

Anyways it was a three day trip so The first day we could visit The Louvre, The second day we could visit all the shops and restaurants around the city, and the third day would be the one I made my 'resolution' happen.

I was going to take her to a fancy restaurant, then we walk around for a bit and I lead her to a bridge full of flower petals. On that bridge I would tell her how much she meant to me and ask her to be mine forever. You know otherwise known as getting down on one knee and asking her to marry me. I smiled at the thought of Amie being my wife.

I knew that was how I was going to do it, and I had the months up until June to figure out a plan for the honeymoon...but we could also do that after she says yes....which I'm about 90% sure will be her answer. 2017 was going to be the best year of my life...besides this year when I found my other half.

My pov
I had quite a few resolutions...

-Loose weight (like every year)
-Gain a fashion sense
-Find a way to get along with my family
-be more open to people
-stop being stubborn
-Stop being addicted to my phone
-Love Cian more...if possible

My resolutions were stupid but I kinda liked them. It was half eleven, or eleven thirty, which ever you prefer, all the boys were out with their girlfriends somewhere. Probably getting ready for their New Year kiss. Me and Cian had decided to stay in the room, we knew the streets would be crowded and the bars and restaurants full too.

Luckily our hotel had a small balcony for each room and ours just happened to have a really good view of their ball drop. At eleven fifty I went out onto the balcony to watch and listen to all the music and chatter going on. It was noisy but it was kinda peaceful too.

Elven fifty five Cian came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into him being even more content as we watched the tv underneath the ball come to life. It counted down from five minutes. Soon it was only one minute....then the count down ten!

"Im so excited for this new year. There will be many wonderful things." Cian told me.

Nine, eight...
"Our first valentines, our one year anniversary, more birthdays, and the holidays again" I responded.

Seven, six, five...
"This will be the best year of my life" Cian said.

"Mine too."

Four...
"I love you Ames" Cian told me as I turned around to face him.

Three....
"I love you too Ciano" I responded.

Two....
I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and he stared back into my green ones, the ball landed and the screen showed '2017!!!!' I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back as the fireworks outside started going off. I mentally laughed cause our kiss had fireworks going off, just like all the stories and movies say. We pulled away and smiled at each other. I hugged Cian and watched the rest of the fireworks and the confetti. 2017 was off to a great start!