kind of a natural...

My povSo Me, Chloe, Ava, Michaela, Myka, Sam, Lyric, and Laura arrived at the arcade

My pov
So Me, Chloe, Ava, Michaela, Myka, Sam, Lyric, and Laura arrived at the arcade. We all at about fifty dollars worth -or whatever that is in their money- and we bought our coins. This arcade took special tokens instead of quarters that's why.

Most of the girls went off to start playing games. Me on the other hand went up to the prize counter to see what they had. Chloe, Lyric, and Sam had followed me curious why I went up their first.

"Its so that way I know if I can have fun and play whatever game I want or if there is something here that catches my eye and I know how many tickets I need to get it. Like that Blue eyed Husky for example!" I said pointing at a really cute teddy bear that reminded me of Cian."

"That takes five hundred tickets to win so I'm going to play the games that pay out a lot of tickets so I can win it" I told them excited to bring the cute teddy back to Cian

"Ooo! I found one that would be perfect for Bren!" Chloe said pointing up at a cute brown bear that held a cup in its hands.

"Well see that one is also Five hundred so you should play ticket games too!" I responded proving the method to my secret madness. Lyric and Sam looked around at the prizes more trying to find something they wanted.

Me and Chloe took off to start playing the games. I seen a game that me and my brother always use to play growing up.

*flashback*
"Victor lets go play that one!" I said to my brother running over to game called Feeding Frenzy. My parents had taken me and my brother to the casino. I was a lot younger here and wasn't old enough to be on the floor with them. So my parents put me and my brother both into the arcade.

Anyways I was mad about animals and this game Feeding Frenzy was all about being fish in the sea. You start out by being a tiny fish and eat the plants and stuff until you hit a growth spurt. At each new growth spurt you are able to eat the next biggest fish. You are on a time limit and you have to reach a certain size before time runs out. It looked really easy.

"This is too easy!" he responded sticking two tokens in. We passed the first level easy. And at each level it got harder and harder. We were always getting closer to the time expiring and were starting to get eaten more -each time you ran out of time or got eaten it took away a life, and you started with three-. Anyways we made it kinda far on our first try, or so we thought. There were so many levels!

We used up all of our tokens that day on that game only. Just practicing to get further in the game. We only had about hundred tickets in total that first day. Each time we went to the casino and my parents gave us money to play, we played Feeding Frenzy. We had learned all the tricks to it and could now earn about a hundred to two hundred tickets just on one game.
*end of flashback*

"I haven't played this game in forever" I said running my hands over the screen and the controls. I thought about my family back home in Minnesota and started missing them a bit. The arcade was the only spot me and my brother connected because the only thing we had in common was our love for video games.

I shook off the thought and put in my two tokens. It took me until about the third level to have everything rush back to me and soon I was passing levels like nothing. Each level there were about ten tickets that came out. By the time I got to the levels me and my brother couldn't learn to pass yet I had racked up about two hundred tickets.

"Oh gosh you are a natural at this game!" Sam said startling me a bit.

"Goodness don't do that to me!" I said as I laughed. "Thanks I guess. Me and my brother used to play this all the time though. We learned all the tricks to it." I smiled as I put two more tokens in to play again.

Well I was playing Chloe had came over to watch. She used up almost all of her tokens and only had about a hundred tickets. She asked if I could play off her tokens but I told them not to worry cause I only used up four of mine which was basically only a dollar out of the fifty dollars of tokens I had worth.

She went off with Sam to play the rest of her tokens for that. I kept playing and by the time i used up five dollars worth of tokens I had so many tickets that me and Chloe each got our prizes for the boys and we spent the rest getting candy and random toys.

We got a bunch of little figurines that were like GI joes only they were Marvel characters, we got that for Josh. Bren and Cian had their teddys but we also got them a tiny mug with the arcade logo on it for Bren, and also a novelty fanta bottle. This one was my favorite cause when you try to take the cover off of the bottle you got shocked. I couldn't wait to get Cian later.

Anyways for Dayl we got him a bunch of slime balls that stuck to just about anything, for Dean we got another teddy that was lion who looked like Simba, and for Ryan we got him a bunch of guitar picks with random logos on it. The boys would love their gifts. The other girls got all of their prizes for the tickets they earned and we headed back out after I exchanged the forty dollars worth of tokens back into cash. We headed out back home.

Me Chloe Lyric Sam and Michaela all headed back to the house while the other girls went their separate ways. Lyric Sam and Michaela wanted to see Cian's reaction to the novelty fanta bottle. We pulled into the driveway and headed inside. Cian was cooking dinner so the five of us headed in there.

"Hey babe! How was the arcade?" He asked me as we kissed.

"Good! I got presents for everyone! Then we stopped at the store on the way back to pick up some drinks. Here I got this for you!" I said handing Cian the fanta bottle. All the girls looked to Cian then. I smiled at him waiting to see what happened. After stirring the pasta for a bit more he went to open the bottle......