could this end too soon?

Cian's povIt was getting hot in the room

Cian's pov
It was getting hot in the room. I moved the blankets off of me but as I did I realized that Amie wasnt in the bed. I sat up to look around and she wasnt even in the room anywhere. I heard something downstairs so I got out of the bed and went downstairs to see what it was.

Michael wasnt laying down of the couch and I heard movement in the kitchen. Everything was still sorta dark so I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. Immediately not liking what was in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" I said getting pissed off. Amie pulled away from Michael right away after. I looked at her as my heart broke, she looked upset, like she was trying to tell me she was sorry. She turned back to Michael with a look of disgust and anger. I was still pissed off but it surprised me when Amie slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE CIAN!!" she said

"Im sorry I had to. You're just so pretty and you have a great personality and I wanted to kiss you thats it." he told her.

"BUT YOU KNOW IM WITH CIAN!"

"He dont deserve you...you shouldve seen what happened earlier...he was flirting with Michaela!" She looked surprised and turned towards me.

"No, Amie its not what you think! I was running around the house like you were and when I turned a corner I bumped into her. All I did was apologize and make sure she was ok!" I said.

"I need to leave..." Amie said shaking her head as she headed for the door.

"No Amie! Please dont! I swear nothing happened!" I said running to her and blocking her exit. "please stay! It is way too late out for you to leave. I dont want you getting hurt. Please, I love you!" I begged.

"Cian I just cant! Between Michael kissing me and what ever happened between you and Michaela I just cant right now."

"Then Michael needs to leave!" I said taking his jacket off of the coat rack and tossing it at him. "He is the one starting all this anyways. Please just come back up to the bed with me." I begged.

"Cian..." Amie said starting to tear up a bit. Now my heart really hurt, I hated seeing her upset like this.

"Amie, please" I said as I pulled her in for a hug. She didnt refuse tho so I looked back at Michael and told him to get out. All he did was start drama, he might have been a nice guy but nobody should have to see him when he was drunk. Michael looked a bit pissed off at me but I didnt care.

He put on his jacket and shoes and walked out. I dont know where he went but I didnt care about him at the moment...all I wanted was to make sure Amie was ok.

"Amie, I love you, and only you ok! Yes I was talking with Michaela but I never flirted with her. We're just friends!" I said getting her to look up at me

"I believe you. Michaela is a nice girl and she is also one of my good friends. She knows you and me are together and she would never do anything." She said. "I love you too, and Im sorry about this whole mess, I shouldve known something was up."

"Ames, its fine! It was dark, you couldnt see, and he is drunk. Its not your fault. If anything Im sorry for freaking out like I did. I know you would never do something like that." I said leaning in for a kiss. She kissed back which made me happy that I still had her.

"Besides, your kisses are a lot better" She smirked.

"They should be with these lips!" I said as we both cracked up.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO GO TO BED! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I heard Chloe yell from upstairs.

"Sorry!! We both called back as we cracked up quietly. I grabbed her hand and lead her back up to our room. We kissed and said I love you one last time before we fell asleep for the rest of the night cuddled really close.