Longer...

My pov"What did they say?" Cian asked me when I told him the university called

My pov
"What did they say?" Cian asked me when I told him the university called. Just so you all know After we visited the university that day we said goodbye to Cian's parents and I thanked them for having me over and helping out at the university. I promised to keep them updated on things. Me and Cian had drove back to our place that night. Now a week later here we were waiting for the call I just received.

"It looks like Im going to be here for a while...." I said as I looked back into his eyes and smiled really wide. "They accepted me Cian!!! I dont have to go home!!!" I jumped into his lap and kissed him. I wasnt going to loose my true love. I get to spend at least another year here with him. I couldnt be happier. We pulled away and I realized I was crying a bit.

"Babe?! This is good news why are you crying?" He asked me smiling but still with watery eyes himself.

"Im just so happy. I get to spend more time with you and I dont have to loose you." With that he pulled me into a bear hug and then kissed me again. It was so passionate. I knew he felt the same way I did.

"We need to celebrate!" He said standing up and pulling me with him.

"How do you want to do that?" I laughed.

"Lets get Bren and Chloe and go have fun at an arcade! What do you say Ames?" He asked still smiling very big.

"I haven't been to an arcade in so long! I would love to!" I said smiling back.

Now if you are wondering why Cian said only Bren and Chloe....its because Dean and Ryan didnt last with May and Megan. Something about Megan trying to fight too often with Ryan and Dean never really did anything with May.

It was kinda like always angry and a long distance relationship even though you live together. It was weird. They made cute couples but of they werent happy together than Im glad they broke up.

As for Jara -Josh and Tara- and Della -Ella and Dayl- They all moved over to England into a house together. Ella and Tara didn't want to move to Ireland so the boys were sweet and they moved themselves. It was weird not hearing Dayl's slime voice every morning.

Yeah so since Dayl moved out Bren decided to move in with Chloe. She transfered over to a local small school here in Ireland so she was around longer too. Anyways so yeah thats what happened with the group. Back to getting Chloe and Bren for an arcade celebration.

"Cool why dont you go get ready and I will go get Bren and Chloe!" Cian said kissing me again. I ran upstairs to go get changed as Cian headed into our backyard and to a couple love swing we had where Bren and Chloe were sitting.

Cian's POV
"Hey guys! Guess what!" I said walking to the couple swing where Bren and Chloe were.

"Hi! What happened?" Chloe asked.

"Amie got accepted into the University so we are gonna go celebrate at the Arcade! Wanna come?" I told them.

"Well I have to go back to Galway for a bit so Chloe was going to call up a few friends for the day." Bren responded glancing towards Chloe.

"Call them up Chloe! They could come celebrate with us too!" I said. "I dont think Amie would mind seeing everyone again. Especially without the drama this time." I tensed up a bit remembering what happened with Michael.

"Yeah sure! I will go call every one now" Chloe said heading inside. Once the door was shut again Bren turned to me.

"Im so nervous!" Bren said suddenly.

"Why is that?" I asked confused. It wasnt like me and him haven't been by ourselves before. With that Bren reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.

"I know she is a bit younger so its nothing much...but I really wanna spend the rest of my life with her." Bren said showing me the ring inside. It was pretty nice. It was basically a promise ring with a few sparkles. Not exactly a wedding ring.

"Bro she loves you! She will gladly except it! And in a year or two you can ask her the real question." I told him.

"Thanks man." He said. "Well I gotta head off." He said as we headed inside. Bren said bye to Chloe and he left.

"Did you call everyone?" I asked.
"yeah! Ava, Lyric, Michaela, Laura, Sam-one of their new friends-, and Myka are all coming."

"wait none of the guys?" I said suddenly worried about being the only guy there.

"I wish they were coming but they are all back on tour! 5SOS is over in Japan and One Direction over in the states." Amie said. I pulled her a side quickly.

"Hey, its gonna be kinda awkward with me being the only guy there....so why don't you go out and have fun with the girls and you and I can celebrate later." I whispered into her ear.

"Are you sure? We can find something else to do!" Amie smiled.

"Yeah go ahead and have fun with the girls. I will plan something very special for when you get home." I told her kissing her cheek and then her lips.

"ooh goodie. I'm so excited now" She smirked at me making me wish she wouldn't go now and we could just have our fun. I kissed her one last time as her and Chloe took off to meet up with the girls. Now time to set up our fun afterwards. I'm so glad she is staying with me for another year at least. I love her so much.

Talking with Bren earlier actually got me thinking about a few things. I had time though. I was really happy.