Promises and Goodbyes

As upset as I was about not getting pictures with Hometown, I was still happy I had Cian's number

As upset as I was about not getting pictures with Hometown, I was still happy I had Cian's number. I hoped we would stay for at least another hour that way I still have a chance to see Hometown again. But the machines were doing terrible.

Before I knew it my dad went to go get the car while me and my mom went to the bowling alley to get my brother. I cried to my mom about how much I wanted a picture before we left. She just kept saying that at least I had Cian's number and since they had a hotel, we might be able to come back and see them.

My phone went off and I checked to see who it was from...
*Hey! It's Cian. We just finished dinner. You up for some more fun?* I cried so hard at that cause Cian actually wanted to spend time with me and I had to go.

*I cant. My family is leaving right now. 😢* I texted back.
*NO!! You cant leave yet!! Where are you!! I at least need to say goodbye to you!!*
*I am back by the bowling alley grabbing my brother before we head out the door*
*Stay there as long as you can! Me and the boys are on the way!!* Ugh I cant delay, I thought. My dad hates waiting.

"You know, the way those texts are, you would think he likes you" my mom smirked.
"OH MY GOD MOM!" I blushed like crazy. The thought of Cian being in love with me...a girl who lives halfway across the world from him and is not the prettiest girl. We stopped into the bowling alley but my brother was in the middle of one of his stupid online games. So my mom went to the bathroom. I stared at my phone and thinking about Cian.

"AMIE!!" I heard a sweet voice call as I turned to see six lads rushing over to me. Cian got to me first and wrapped me in a hug.

"You cant leave without me saying goodbye!" He said as I cried a bit into his chest.

"Its ok love! We will see each other again! I will make sure of it!" He said.

"Yeah plus you need to hook us up with your friends!" Dean told me smiling. I smiled as my mom came out. I got my pictures with the boys and Cian had even kissed me on the cheek and forehead. I gave the lads a hug bye but saved the biggest one for Cian. I was going to miss the boys a lot, but Cian promised we would meet again. I hope he means that.