Video chats...

Cian's POVAmie's mom was super nice and didnt mind us video chatting

Cian's POV
Amie's mom was super nice and didnt mind us video chatting. Amie set up her computer and went to facebook. Which reminds me is another site I need to add her on.

I wonder if she was thinking about the kiss as much as I was. I was really starting to like her and when she was away from the boys I thought that would be a perfect opportunity to make the first move.

I was also thinking about asking her if she wanted to come back to Ireland with me. It was summer time and she said she was out of school for the summer. It would be a nice three months together....wait...should I ask her out first? Maybe later I can take her to dinner, I couldnt do that yesterday...oh what am I thinking? I cant have a girlfriend halfway across the world from me all the time. Long distance almost never works out. But I really like this girl! Ugh maybe I could ask the guys what to do. At least their girls were on the same continent as them.

"Hey girls!" Amie had said to the screen. Im guessing everyone had signed on.

"Hey!! Did you get to see the boys today? What did you do?" the one with the name Ella by it asked. Dayl kinda got winded by that and looked like his heart was doing a backflip of his own.

"Yeah see...about that?" Amie said waving her hand over. We all went into the camera shot and we seen all five of the girls on the screen. Each one freaking out a bit that they were video chatting with us.

"Hey Megan!" Ryan said "Havent seen you in forever how are you?"

"Im good! Its nice to see you lads again!" Megan responded. All of us said hi and each of the other guys got to talk with their girls.

Bren and Dean were just sitting there watching Chloe and May's sections. I think they might be in love too. We sat there for about an hour before we said goodbye to the girls. I wrapped Amie in a hug from behind.

"That was nice!" I said thanking her on behalf of the boys since they were still star struck about seeing their girls.

"I kinda like this better" She smirked. I smiled back just wanting to kiss her again...but I couldnt in front of the lads. I need to figure out what I am going to do for tonight...I cant lose her.