Flight Worries

My povAs planned it was only me and Cian who went back to my house

My pov
As planned it was only me and Cian who went back to my house. The other boys stayed and played while waiting for us to return. My mom was still the only one home.

"Hey honey!! So what is the plan?" my mom asked

"What do you mean?" I said confused. How would she know already...oh goodness! When she was talking with the boys!!! I did hear Cian right!! He was asking my mom about taking me to Ireland and she knew I wanted to go!!

"Are we packing now?" My mom answered.

"Yes!" I beamed looking to Cian who was smiling still.

"Well your brother isn't home yet so lets get you packed and outta here before they come." my mom said.

I packed up all the clothes I had...cause hey it was three months and if possible I wanted to transfer to Dublin university for the next year. I also packed up all my fun things, like my art supplies, my computer, about five of my favorite books, and a few keepsake items in case I missed home. I grabbed my phone again, my passport, my checkcard, and a few other documents I might need.

I then said goodbye to my mom and promised to call her often. I had my backpack of odds and ends on and I grabbed my suitcase. With my free hand I held Cian's and we walked outside.

We got a bit down the block when I seen my brother's bus come from the other way. He wouldnt see us. I was so happy to finally not deal with my brother anymore. Me and Cian got to the park and the other lads were waiting by the car for us. I put my stuff in the trunk along with theirs and got in.

I sat in the back with Bren and Cian. Josh and Dayl were in the middle and Ryan and Dean were up front with Dean driving. The airport was about two hours away so I decided to take a nap and I fell asleep in Cian's arms.

Two hours later I heard Dayl in his slime voice telling us to get up. I guess Cian had been really content and comfortable because he had fallen asleep too. We got out and stretched our legs with Cian hugging me from behind again.

"Are you still sure you want to do this?" he said a bit worried.

"I'm nervous about flying for the first time but Im sure I want to go" I said as we headed inside.