Lazy Flight...

My pov*still dead from being Cian's girlfriend*

My pov
*still dead from being Cian's girlfriend*
.
Cian's pov
She looked so happy! This made me even happier. I know Ive only known this girl since yesterday but there was something about her that made me so happy, and I couldnt just let that go.

Soon it was time for us to head to the plane. Amie's dad had called and she told him about going to Ireland for the summer. I think he got a little mad and worried but she told him there was nothing he could do and that she would be fine. I hope she was. I didnt want to take her away from her family but her mom insisted and Amie had actually said yes. She was 19 though, she could make her own choices.

Anyways we gave the desk lady our tickets and walked onboard. Me Amie and Dean all sat in one part, Amie took the window cause it was her first time and she wanted to see what went by, I took the middle and Dean on the outside. In the middle row it was four seats so the other lads took those.

It was going to be a six hour flight so me and Amie cuddled while we watched a movie. I dont know what it was called but it was pretty good. She fell asleep most of the way through it tho. She looked so pretty asleep. I pulled my phone out and took a quick picture. I didnt upload it or anything cause I didnt want her to receive hate just yet. The fans were pretty cool about things but there were always those few who didnt care. I couldnt put her through that. I saved the picture anyways and decided to sleep too.

The flight attendant had brought us blankets and I wrapped ourselves in it as I contently fell asleep with her in my arms again.
~~~later~~~
"Hey man we are landing wake up!" Dean said shaking me a bit. I sat up and seen Amie was still sleeping. I decided to be cute and wake her up with a bunch of kisses to her forehead and cheek. She smiled as she sat up, looked at me and payed me back with a kiss to the lips.

"Hey!" she said still a bit tired.

"We're landing soon!" I told her kissing her again.

"I cant wait to see Ireland and meet the girls!" She smiled.

"you will love it here!" I said as we buckled in and the plane descended.