Chapter 93: El Amor Enfrenta a Todo

Zabdiel

One week. Una maldita semana.

It's been one week since I last saw or heard of Camila and eight days since the whole incident happened. I haven't contacted her at all on purpose.

Even though I've only been away from her for a week, it's killing me. We've been away from each other when I've had to tour with the boys but right now we're away from each other because we got in a fight and that's what's hurting me.

"Si Camila no se quiere ir, no se tiene que ir." I spoke up to Camila's parents when they tried to take her without her consent.

"Tú tampoco opines Zabdiel si tú también tienes la culpa. Esto fue algo muy grave y tú lo sabes." Miguel told me. It's true, it was something serious and I know it. It's also true that it was my fault.

"Camila, vete con ellos!" I told Camila harshly.

"Zabdiel, porque no me defiendes?" She looked at me with sad eyes and it broke my heart to pieces. She doesn't get that I was defending her from myself.

"Tus padres tienen razón. Esto también fue mi culpa y te tienes que ir con ellos por algún tiempo." He says. The guilt I had from her almost dying on me was eating me alive.

"Pero nuestras vacaciones..." I know she was holding back tears from the way she always pouts.

"Nuestras vacaciones se acabaron ayer." I said and I know that broke her. "Que no entiendes que quiero que te vayas!" I yelled at her out of desperation.

Camila's parents love her and they were just acting that way because their child could've died. They were just scared about the thought of losing her that they wanted to take her with them. Even before they came for her, I already felt guilty but when Miguel reminded me that it wasn't only their fault but mine as well, it triggered me. As I was triggered by his words, I didn't know what to do and I felt that it would be the best if Camila left with them because if I kept looking at her any longer I would only be reminded that the love of my life could've died. It hurt to yell at her to leave, it really did. As you can see, I'm affected.

"¿Qué haces Zabdiel?" My mom asks as she comes into my room. I'm currently sitting on the floor next to my bed just staring at the wall.

"Pensando." I answer.

"¿Porque no vas por Camila?" My mom suggests.

"Mamá, estas loca?" I chuckle.

"Todo está loco cuando se trata de ti y Camila. Nada es normal y yendo por ella no suena nada mal." She says.

"Tiene razón. Pero no más voy por ella o que? No es tan fácil mamá, Camila todavía sigue siendo menor de edad." I remind her.

"Puedes hablar bien con sus padres sobretodo y se que ellos entenderán." She says.

"Parece que su papá ahora me odia. No solo se hecho la culpa por lo que le pasó a Camila pero también me la hecho a mi! Y en eso tiene razón." I say.

"Su papá solo estaba enojado en el momento, te apuesto que ahora se siente mejor. Zabdiel mírame a los ojos," she demands. "Tú y nadie tiene la culpa de lo que le pasó a Camila, solo fue un accidente!"

"¿Pero que fuera pasado si se fuera muerto?" A knot in my throat is formed when I even think about that.

"Pero gracias a dios eso no pasó y está aquí. Esta viva y sana, aprovecha la oportunidad a ir hablar con ella." My mom says and she's right.