Gyno Love Part 1

Nicki's Pov.

I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs naked with only my robe on, I opened the door to see a dark skin man with tattoos all over .

"I'm Meek your gynecologist, you called yesterday", I moved to the side letting him in and sat on the couch across from him .

"I thought it was a lady, Rihmeek kinda threw me off a little but okay", He looked at me licking his lips , I looked down realizing my rope came open and my titties were looking right at him .

"Oohkay sorry about that", I closed my robe as he got his tools out .

M: Hey its okay , you look good ma plus you look way better than other girls I do....Your like mm perfect now can you lay down and spread your legs for me .

I blushed and layed down undoing my robe opening my legs right in front of him, he put his gloves on rubbing my clit up and down.

M: Soo what seems to be the problem ?

"Well I'm having a hard time ya know cumming and I don't know why", He stuck two fingers in me making me throw my head back not caring if I moaned out loud .

M: You like that ? Now you have two options....Let me make you cum atleast five times or just let me use these tools and be done .

"Mmm make me cum", He nodded his head speeding up his fingers inside me making me cum easily I looked at him shocked .

M: See maybe its the wrong niggas you fucking with but you still got four more to go...You want me to eat you, keep fingering you, fuck you, or use this ?

He pulled out this big dildo waving it in my face,"I want it all Meek".

He nodded his head putting his head down giving me the wettest sloppy top, he stated twirling and flicking his tonuge making me cum yet again but he didn't stop this time.

"Fuckkk daddyyyy....Fuck me", He looked up at me winking, taking his dick out and it was bigger then the dildo .

"Its gonna hurt baby", He slammed into me making me do a death scream .

"Oh myyyyy fuck Rihmeek harderrrr", He sped up going harder making our bodies in sync .

M: Come on cum for me baby girl !

He sped up his pace making me squirt and cum all over the place, the only thing about it is...He didn't stop,"Meek I fuckkkkk came alreadyyyyy".

M: You got two more to go and I know you don't want that dildo shit .

I threw my head back as he started doing long soft strokes, once he noticed I wasn't coming he stopped .

M: Your not cumming , I need you to cum two more times we need to try something else .

Before I could reply he sat down pulling me on top of him slamming me down on his dick, he grabbed my waist bouncing me until I came twice . I stopped getting off him closing my robe .

"Do you do that to all your people"

M: No never did you were the first one and I'm glad you were but you don't have a hard time cumming you probably just pick the wrong niggas here keep this .

He handed me the dildo and turned to leave but I quickly stopped that,"Do you um have to leave? I think imma have a hard time cumming again.....Daddy" .

I walked seductively upstairs while he smirked closing the door following me upstairs , I made sure to drop my robe bending over the bed he slapped my ass pulling his dick out once again .

M: You know I could get fired ?

"Oh please you probably only doing this job so you can do shit like this so shut the fuck up and fuck me", Without warning he slammed into me making me throw my assback on him .

"Fuck I'm about to cummm", I was two seconds from cumming before he brutetly stopped .

"What the fuck, why'd you stop", I looked back to see him buckling up his pants .

M: That's what you get for talking to me like I'm your little bitch

He walked put the room soon walking out the house slamming the door . I played on the bed frustrated and fingered myself making me cum in seconds , that'll be the last time I try to take charge .