Put The Blame On Me

Nicki's POV.

"Alright Ms. Maraj your free to go"

I collectedy stuff walking out , they opened the gate finally giving me my freedom , I just got released from jail . I served 10 years for a crime I didn't commit , They really put the blame on me. Safaree , Sherika , and Candi left me out dry to get caught and I was only there not knowing what was going on .

I walked and seen Sherika car pull up with Safaree in the passengers seat .

S: Hey baby get in .

I flicked both of them off and started walking finally hitch hiking a ride home , right before I could go in Sherika honked the horn before getting out with Safaree walking over to me .

S: Nicki on sorry we made you take the blame .

I chuckled going inside slamming the door in their face slouching on the couch pulling out a blunt . I heard my phone ring and looked over at the table grabbing my rose gold iphone answering .

"Wassup"

S: Onika please just listen , we are sorry . We didn't want it to go down like that honestly , I know you spent a lot of years in there but we're sorr--

I hung up turning off the phone and finishedy blunt , I'm tired of hearing "I'm sorry" . I nearly wasted good days Im jail because they wanted to break in a house and kill the owners . What shocked me the most was...Safaree , he was supposed to hold it down for me instead he took their side sending me away .

I heard the doorbell ring and got up opening the door to see a person who always brought joy to me...Meek .

"I heard your out baby girl, welcome home", He pulled roses out roses and a bear from behind his back . I smiled bright letting him in .

"Who told you I was out", He put the flowers in water and put the chocolate on the counter before coming to sit next to me .

M: Sherika...You spent years in there ma for shit you didn't even do .

I shrugged my shoulders looking down,"That's just life Rihmeek".

"I don't wanna hear that shit come here", He pulled my on his lap kissing my collar bone down to my neck .

"Mm I missed this", He smirked looking me in my eyes .

M: I know baby

"So what now"

Meek's POV.

I couldn't answer that , how am I supposed to tell her I'm in love with her? She might not feel the same plus she just came out of jail .

"It should have been them in there and you knew it, why'd you do it", I looked at her wiping a tear that rolled down.

"Sherika lied to me saying she was pregnant, so I just told them to put the blame on me...I'm so stupid Rihmeek", She bursted out crying covering her face .

"Aye shh shh, your not stupid and they gone get what's coming to them I promise baby", I lifted her head passionately kissing her and lifting her up so that she could feel my erection .

N: I love you Rihmeek

"I love you more Onika but next time do me a favor", She wiped her tears pouting .

N: Yes?

"Put the blame on me", I kisses her again pulling her into my chest , it should have been them in there .