Love More

Past Time
Onika Maraj
May 6

"Bring ya ass Nic." I pouted crossing my arms, stomping to the front door.

"Daddy why do I have to do this? He sounds like a butthole." He sighed grabbing my bag.

I'm Onika or Nicki as I like being called. After my mom passed away I was sent to live with my dad permanently in Philadelphia. Now that I'm 14, my dad gets more strict as the time goes bye.

"I'm taking his mom on a date so you have to be nice to him." I rolled my eyes nodding.

He knocked on the door taking my hand in his, minutes later a short dark woman answered the door.

"Hello Robert and you must be Onika." She reached down to pinch my cheek but I moved my head swerving her.

"I don't know you so don't be touching me." I snapped, my dad gripped my hand tighter and I pouted harder.

"Come in, My son should be down in a minute." We walked in taking a seat on the sofa, I saw her walking over and quickly sat on my daddy's lap.

"Meek get down here." She yelled upstairs I heard footsteps but continued to play games on my phone.

"What's all that yelling for?"

I looked up seeing a cute boy and licked my lips. "This is Onika she'll be here with you while we go out."

He smirked nodding his head. "That's cool with me ma but I'm 15 now ion got time to be taking care of no lil shorty."

My smile faded I rolled my eyes looking at my dad. "Be good." He kissed my nose pulling me off his lap before standing up.

"We should be back no later than 12 and Meek your only allowed 3 friends." They left closing the door.

I looked at him rolling my eyes. "You keep rolling them they gone get stuck shorty." He sat next to me licking his lips. "You real sexy."

"Boy up out my face." I scooted over crossing my arms, he chuckled before getting up leaning close to my ear. My breathing hitched hearing the doorbell ring.

"One day imma have you calling me daddy so watch how you talk to me shorty." He laughed before going to open the door letting 2 friends in.

"Damn lil mama, wassup I'm Tak." I giggled at the fat boy in my face.

"And I'm Omelly." Another boy said kissing my hand. Meek pushed both of them giving off mean mugs.

"If you don't get out my girl face, let's go upstairs and talk about stuff." Meek winked before walking them upstairs I blushed covering my face.

Meek Williams

"So wassup bro how you feel about turning another age?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"I'm only 15, shit feel the same." I shrugged. I wasn't hyped about turning 15 because well I was still a kid.

"Who that girl downstairs I ain't never seen her here before."

"My mom going out on a date with her pops so she had to come over here." They nodded I got up getting my phone.

"Shorty bad since I'm single now I might have to get at that." I gave Tak a death stare before running my hand through my waves.

"Nah you stick to Sherika, She all me." I smirked laughing afterwards.

••••

"Why you covering ya face?" Since the boys left I decided to put on a scary movie not knowing how scary she was.

"Is it over yet?" She asked hiding her head in my neck. I chuckled wrapping my free arm around her.

"Nah but they coming to get you." She started whining I laughed cutting the tv off leaving us in the dark.

"You don't act 15."

I chuckled shrugging. "I'm on my grown man shit ma." She looked at me before laughing. "Oh it's funny?"

"You 15 talking about grown man stuff? Oh no baby what is you doing?" I laughed along with her before gripping a handful of her booty making her gasp.

"You wouldn't know what to do with that." She said smirking.

"You gone be mine one day shorty and imma let you know what I can do." I winked slapping her ass before smirking.

- last oneshot sadly . New Nicki book in the making I just need a love interest so you choose. I was thinking Meek but nobody comment on my Oneshots anymore so ion know.