Mr. Williams

Meek

"Alright class listen up", The door opened and Nicki can running in. I had just started working earlier this week and been watching Nicki.

"Ahh you must be Onika I'll like to see you after class", She rolled her eyes huffing.

N: Its Nicki to you and whatever

I chuckled and continued with my lesson plans, you'll be mine princess.

After Class...

"You wanted to see me", Nicki said with her hand in her hip.

"As a matter of fact yes why are you always late", I looked down at boobs pushed together.

N: That's none of your business

I chuckled angrily and got up walking towards her until her back was against the wall, "Your being a bad girl princess and daddy doesn't like that", I whispered in her ear rubbing her thigh.

"First off get your ass smelling breath out my ear second of all this is rape", Nicki snapped pushing me trying to leave.

I pushed her against the wall holding her hands over her head and rubbed her through her jeans hearing her moan, "You gone stop disrespecting daddy", I unbuttoned her jeans pulling them down a little and dipped my hand into her wetness rubbing her gently.

"Ge--Get off of me perv", Nicki spat moaning uncontrollably.

"Why are you moaning princess can't take it", I rammed a finger in her fucking her while she spread her legs apart.

N: Oh my god

"Call me daddy baby girl", I bit down on the neck adding a finger in while she bit her lip to keep from moaning.

"No you ninja turtle looking motha fucker", I smirked ramming all five fingers in her biting down harder on her neck, "Oh fuck daddy yes", She moaned gripping the back of my head, "I'm about to cum", I sped up my pace and she came on all five fingers I took my hand out licking off her juice.

"You taste good princess"

N: Enjoy it because that's all you'll get bitch

She spat out fixing her clothes leaving, I chuckled smirking, "If that's what you think princess".

Nicki

"So your telling me your new teacher fucked you with his whole hand? Damn Nika your pussy must be stretched like the Pacific Ocean", My mom laughed teasing me.

"That's not funny Carol", I pouted looking up at her, "What am I going to do mommy".

C: You asking me? I didn't raise no bitch I say you go back tomorrow and get that dick girl just don't get caught.

She winked and continued to fix our food, sometimes I think god missed a couple screws creating her, "First I wonder how you could push out 7 kids and now I know you just nasty mom", I laughed running upstairs.

C: You were the doggy style position Nika and I loveeeed it

"Oh my god", I said putting my pillow over my face. I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see a new Dm.

BigDickWillie: Take down these pictures daddy doesn't like that

FatAssNika: Eww change your damn name

I laughed at his name knowing it was Mr. Williams but how did he get my instagram? He was getting creepier and creepier.

BigDickWillie: Shut up be ready tomorrow

FatAssNika: Fuck you nigga

I put my phone on the charger falling asleep.

Meek

"She's not giving up man", I said to Jay. He was also into bdsm with his wife Beyoncé the cafeteria lady when he told me about it and Nicki was the only person I picked to try it with.

J: Stop letting her slip away, take charge that's the only way you'll get her shit I be having Yonce bent over the food.

I spit out the food throwing it away, "Thanks for telling me", I washed my hands going back to my class room seeing Nicki, "What are you doing here".

N: Did you forget I had silent lunch? Your a pretty bad teacher.

I nodded closing the door locking it and stood infront of her so that my erection was right in her face, "I don't like your tone princess".

"Can you get that banana dick out of my face", I smirked picking her up laying her on my desk.

"I know just what you need", I grabbed my handcuffs and handcuffed her hands together. I undid her shorts pulling them off seeing she had on no panties again, "You were ready for daddy", I smirked rubbing her.

N: N--No I wasn't

I unbuttoned my pants letting them drop along with my boxers and grabbed a condom, "You are only to call me daddy do you understand".

"I'm not your seed so I won't be calling you shit", I chuckled angrily and rolled the condom on ramming into her.

N: OH MY FUCK!

"Calm your damn voice down", He growled slapping her thigh. She got quiet whimpering.

"Oh my god daddy right there", She moaned biting her lip as her eyes rolled back.

"Rub yourself princess", She reached down rubbing herself while I thrusted in and out of her.

Skips Scene...

"You crazy bitch", She said panting and continued to get dressed, I walked up to her popping her ass twice gripping her chin to look in my eyes.

"Call me another name and I will beat your pussy up so bad it'll be stretched like the city of Texas", I spat out fixing my suit and walked out smirking.

This will be a tough one but I will have her little ass right.

I enjoyed writing this one for some reason 😭😭