Choose A Story !

- Sorry (based on Beyonce song)

Flashback...

"Meek I'm pregnant", Onika smiled in his face showing him the positive test . He pulled out some money throwing it in her face .

"Get rid of it , my wife is pregnant and I can't risk losing her or my child", Tears filled Onika's face . She shook her head , gathering her stuff running out . Did he make the right choice ?

Flashback Ends...

- 'Till It's Gone

Nicki's Pov.

"I'm going out tonight , your ass better be in this house when I get back", Drake said pinching my cheek and walking out .

I rolled my eyes sighing and plopped down on the couch , for someone with a small dick he sure got big orders . I heard the door ring and answered it in only my lingerie .

"He--Damn...I'm Meek , is Drake here", I looked behind him seeing two other guys get out the car .

"Uh no he just left why", He chuckled showing me a picture of Drake with some girl?

M: This is Drake with my EX girl , I had my boy follow them and caught them sneaking around . Tell that little pussy I'm coming for him baby .

He kissed my lips and winked going to his car and drives away , I closed the door clearly pissed and waited for Drake to get home . I know this won't end well .

Meek's POV.

"Yoo Meek? Did you see the bruises on her , I seen that shit all the way from the car", Tak said passing the blunt , I sighed answering .

"Nah man her beauty caught a nigga off guard, that pussy got something coming for him", Before anybody else could say anything Fah came in the door smiling .

F: Hey baby , missed me?

"Where the fuck you been huh", My niggas gave me a look and got up to go sit on the porch leaving us to talk .

"Uh I've been with my sister babe", I chuckled , this bitch really thought I was stupid but then it hit me if she was here then Drake was home .

"Oh really? In your phone who's aubryanna? That's a bitch ? Its funny because Drake's first name is Aubrey . So imma ask you this once...Where the fuck were you", She sighed sitting down . I put out the blunt waiting for her response .

F: I was with Drake but it wa--

"Get out, by the time I get back your shit better be gone", I got up grabbing my keys and got in the car heading to Drake's house once again and this time I knew this nigga was here . I got out going to bang on the door , soon enough the same jawn opened the door .

"Uh..He's not here", I looked at all the bruises on her and seen a purple slap mark on her face .

"Don't lie to me ! That's a fresh fucking bruise on you", I pushed her out the way lightly and walked in the house going upstairs but he wasn't there . I headed back downstairs walking up to her .

"Where the fuck did he go", I could tell she was scared and sighed .

- Krazy For Your Love...

"Take your medication roman , take a short vacation roman , you'll be okaaay"

Meek prayed as he went into his patient room 302 "Onika" , he heard her humming her favorite song .

"Onika you need to take your medicine", She breathed hardly and moaned in aggravation .

"I want to get the fuck out of here", He sighed at his....Ex Fiance ?

Which Oneshot Do You Want First , maybe even turn into a book . 😛😛