Mrs. Maraj

Nicki

I sighed walking into my new job. I was a sex ed teacher at Philly High and I knew from jump I was going to hate it. I walked into the front office walking into the head boss office.

"Good morning sir I'm Onika Maraj the new sex ed teacher", I said to her as she looked up, I looked at her desk seeing her name was Principal Fenty.

"Ahh yes Onika here are your class room number and information and everything else you might need", I smiled grabbing the folder.

"Thank you Ms. Fenty", I winked walking out and looked for my class room, "Aha here it go", I walked in looking at the time realizing kids were going to be piling the classroom soon and sat down at my desk putting on my glasses to read the papers.

"Only 12 kids each class hm I could get use to this", Back in New York my classes went up to 35 kids so I was happy I didn't have that much.

First Bell Rings...

Kids started coming in, "Hello class I'm your new teacher Mrs. Maraj and since they didn't give me any work you guys can just talk", I counted the class realizing one was missing.

"Damn Mrs. Maraj you have a fat ass", a girl with two braids going down and a hat said to me causing the rest of the class to laugh.

"Ahh you must be Young M.A they call you? Say one more thing and I will have you kicked out", I said winking.

"Ouuuu", the class said laughing at her causing me to giggle. I heard the door open and looked up seeing a dark skin boy in balling shorts.

"Sorry I'm late beautiful, I'meek by the way but you can call me Papi", He winked handing me his tardy slip, I silently moaned knowing my panties were wet already.

"Just have a seat", He looked back at me chuckling and sat down, I sighed sitting down at my desk.

"So Mrs. Maraj don't you think you to damn fine to be teaching Sex Ed", A Chinese looking girl said.

"It was all they had", I shrugged leaning back in my seat just adapting to my surroundings.

After Class...

I turned around as everyone left and heard the door close, I felt hands being placed on my hips and breathing down my neck.

M: "I don't take kind to orders and the last teacher learned that very quick"

Meek growled in my ear kissing my neck, "Meek move", I moved his hands turning so that we were face to face.

M: "Stop disobeying daddy"

He pulled me up a little and slapped my ass twice, "Ow what the fuck Meek", he looked at me smirking.

"So you do have a foul mouth, tell me...Do I make you wet", He kissed my neck over and over again kissing my soft spot causing me to let out a soft moan.

"No no just go Meek, this is inappropriate", He reached his hand at the him of my skirt.

M: "Tell daddy if he makes you wet and I won't have to see for myself"

His hand went lower to the him of my thong and stopped I shivered from his touch moaning, "Yes you make me wet", He smirked diving his hand into my wetness rubbing me, "You said if I told you".

Meek

I smirked watching her close her eyes breathing slightly, "Your wet for daddy", I growled in her ear kissing it and pulled my finger out licking it, "Mm blueberries".

I smirked at her chest going up and down and gathered my stuff leaving, Imma end up giving her this good pipe tomorrow.

"Rihmeek I've been looking for you", My girlfriend Ally said. I was only dating her because her dad got me on the team when I kissed tryouts.

"Look not tonight I feel very sick", I kissed her hand leaving.

J: "Ayo Meek come smoke with us"

Jay said handing me a vapor, I sighed smoking it and started thinking about Mrs. Maraj wetness, I knew her husband had to love that.

Nicki

"Babe I'm home", I called out to my husband Ryan. We've just gotten married a month ago but been engaged for four years.

I sighed hearing no response and stripped down thinking of Meek, I never got that kind of attention from Ryan and all I wanted was him inside of me. I started my bubble bath getting in scrolling through instagram.

Unknown: What is daddy's baby doing?

: Who is this?

My first guess was Meek but he couldn't have my number.

- Meek, my sister which is the principal gave me your number now tell daddy what your doing.

I felt myself getting wetter and texted him back.

: I'm taking a bubble bath

After five minutes I was receiving an incoming call, "Hello".

M: "You wet for daddy"

"Yes daddy", I said teasing him and smirked hearing him chuckle.

M: "Put your fingers at your entrance and slide them in for daddy"

"Meek no", I could hear him do a frustrating chuckle.

"NOW", he growled in my ear, I put two fingers at my entrance and slid them in moaning.

M: "Now put me on speaker and place the phone somewhere"

I did as I was told and put the phone on the holder next to me, "Okay daddy", I moaned going deeper.

"Twist your right nipple and stitck another finger in moan louder for daddy", I heard him grunt and knew he was pleasing himself also, I stuck another finger in thrusting in myself.

"Fuccck Meek", My breathing hitched as I thought about him fucking me.

"Nika I'm home", Ryan called out.

I quickly stopped hanging up fixing my breathing.

Unknown: Your gonna regret that tomorrow 😡😡

"Oh shit"