Step-Mom

Somewhere In New York
7:00 A.M

Meek

"Dad I don't get why we had move again", I said throwing one of his new girlfriend boxes on the floor.

"Stop throwing her things I told you your new stepmom lives up here and I really think she's the one", He explained. I never met her but I didn't like the thought of anyone replacing my mom.

"Whatever she better not tell me what to do or I'll drop that mother fucker", I said crossing my arms laying back on the couch.

Let me stop and introduce myself. My name is Robert Rihmeek Williams and I am 19. My mom Kathy Williams and my dad Eric Williams have been divorced ever since my mom died in car crash and now he's dating some new bitch.

"She'll be here any minute with her three year old son so go clean yourself up for dinner, Rosa cook dinner for us darling", I rolled my eyes getting my stuff and going into my new room. She has a kid to?

10 Minutes Later...

"Meek let's go, get your ass down here", I grabbed my phone going to the living room not looking up.

E: Meek this is your stepmom Nicki and her son Omarion .

I looked up from my phone finally, "Damn", She was beautiful not going to lie but I still didn't like the bitch.

"It's nice to meet you Rihmeek", She smiled licking her lips looking me up and down.

"It's Meek", I scolded rolling my eyes, we walked into the kitchen sitting at the table.

E: So Nicki my son Meek was anxious to meet you , you two will get along perfectly.

I cleared my throat shrugging and watched her get up. Her ass was out of this world and knew why my dad loved her so much.

"That'll be great, Where's your bathroom", She asked.

E: Meek take her to the bathroom

I knew this was the perfect time to lay down the law, "Let's Go", she followed me to the guest room and I sat on the bed waiting.

"Look Nicki whatever you and my dad got going on ain't got shit to do with me so don't be thinking you run shit", She looked at me smiling and came standing in front of bending down.

"I don't take yo kind to orders Rihmeek, don't cross me baby", She kissed my neck rubbing my dick and walked out.

I groaned laying back on the bed, what kind of girl did my dad fall for now.

Nicki

"So Meek I hear you don't have a girlfriend", I smirked looking up at him winking.

M: That's none of your business bitch

Since his dad had went to the store and took Omarion with him I was free to whatever I wanted, I got up going behind him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Call me another bitch and I'll have to teach you something daddy", I kissed his neck rubbing his chest going lower.

"Don't make me fuck you up right here right now", He growled making my panties wet.

"Your daddy already filled that position", I smirked walking away just as Eric came in holding my son.

"Hey baby your son is such a sweetheart", I grabbed Omarion out of his arms kissing his chubby cheeks making him giggle.

E: I've been told I'm glad you two hit it off hey baby I'm visiting my mom and wanted to know if I could take Omarion so you two can get to know each other more I really want this to work I love you.

"Awe yes baby", I kissed him straddling his lap.

I wasn't scared or worried about him taking my baby because he always did, his mom spoiled Omarion and he loved it.

M: Get a room

I looked back at him winking and bit my lip , he shook his head going to his room.

"Let's go get some sleep shall we"

The Next Morning...

I stretched my arm reaching for Eric but felt the bed empty,"He must have left", I yawned getting up going into the kitchen.

"You already sleeping here", Meek said causing me to groan.

"What do you want from me huh", I turned putting my hand in my hip leaning on one foot.

"I would say some pussy but I don't want shit my dad been in", I laughed dropping my robe.

"Are you sure"

Q: Part two?