Nanny Love Part I

Meek's POV.

"Aye Fah we need a nanny", She came in holding MY daughter on her hip .

F: Noo Meek I can take care of her

"Fah she's been to the hospital three times when you watched her....Its final I already called one she should be on her way", We heard the door bell ring soon after, I grabbed YaYa out of her arms going downstairs opening the door .

"Hi I'm Onika but you can call my Nicki, this cutie must be Ya Ya"

She was so beautiful, she grabbed YaYa out my arms as she fell asleep right on her,"I'm Meek but you can call my Rihmeek, come in beautiful"

I stepped aside letter her in looking at nothing but her fat ass. Fah came downstairs in lingerie causing me today shake my head .

F: Hello I'm his fiance Fah

"Uh no just my girlfriend, Fah can you go put some clothes on please", She nodded going upstairs coming back down in her work clothes .

F: Baby I think I'm gonna stay here for a little bi--

"No damn go to work", She walked out the house slamming the door I looked over at Nicki staring at me .

"So it seems like she loves you...Can you start today"

N: Yes I can she's beautiful

"Just like you baby...."

She looked at me blushing moving a piece of hair out her face,"Are you flirting with me Rihmeek".

"Maybe...I just never seen someone so beautiful like you but this is embarrassing to ask"

N: Ask me , its okay .

"Can you make us dinner? Fah doesn't cook at all so we kind of starve unless we go out to eat", She looked at me shock passing me yaya going into the kitchen .

N: You stay in here and I'll be done with dinner in no time

1 hour later

"Dinner is ready Rihmeek"

I walked into the kitchen immediately smelling nothing but good I sat at the table while she bring me a plate of corn bread, mash potato, steak, corn, and macaroni .

"Damn ma you did this for me? Omg let me wife you right now", She giggled as Fah came in the kitchen looking at us .

F: What the hell is this? And who cooked this and where is my daughter?

"She cooked for me something you never do and she's not YOUR daughter she's MINE and she don't even like you", As I said that YaYa came downstairs going straight to Nicki .

F: Whatever baby I'm going to take a shower, I want IT tonight .

I rolled my eyes as she went upstairs and looked up to see Nicki feeding Yaya mash potato and macaroni .

N: Is it good mama, how old is she ?

"She's 1 years old", She patted her back making her go back to sleep in her arms . I took her out of her arms taking her upstairs tucking her in going back downstairs .

"So beautiful what you doing tonight", I bent behind her as she was doing the dishes and wrapped my arms around her kissing her shoulders .

"Well I'm going home , and going upstairs to strip stepping into the shower naked washing all over my body then I'm going to sleeeeep", My dick was getting hard by the moment I put my dick up against her ass grinding on her .

N:Mm wh--what are yo--you doing Rihmeek?

"Shhhh", I kissed sucked and nibbled on her neck leaving a hickie .

N: Meeek I have to gooo

"Goodnight Onika", I walked her to her car soon going back inside . I think I'm whipped she's perfect and so beautiful .

F: Meek? Come here daddy .

I walked upstairs into the room to see Fah in her birthday suit," What Fah damn".

F: Do you want another baby Meek...

M: No cause ion know how long were gonna be together Fahimah .

F: What's that supposed to mean ?

"You don't cook for me or YaYa, You don't clean around the house , You don't do anything but go party and who else knows what", She rolled her eyes turning the other way, I went to sleep with one person on my mind....Nicki .